[SFW] Artist's Group Chat

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #189E  
Well, since you ask, imma answer.  
I personally would recommend communicating with other ppl especially other artists. If anything it helps with the presentation of your piece and believe it or not, it counts towards how your art is received.

To have your art stand on its own merit is nice and all, but irl unless you’ve already made a name for yourself, or your work is somehow very unique, then having a great social skill and professionalism is going to give you MORE opportunities than just relying on the value of your art, detached from the artist.

And by opportunities I dont mean just a job or income. I mean potential friends and may even be access to knowledge or tools.

Ofc unsolicited advice is the most annoying thing ever, that’s a given. You can take breaks.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Flutter_Lover  
Eeeey! Gib it a whirl! If you want I can later PM you some brush presets. They’re free brushes I found on the internet that I been collecting.

Also yes vector layer ROCKS. It makes inking super snazzy. I did my piece with vector layer!

@Badumsquish  
Wait you on Clip Studio Paint? I thought you Inkscape or Illustrator or Corel Draw because they’re dedicated vector graphics program.

Clip Studio is a raster program. It has a vector layer function which means lines don’t blur when you resize it, and that makes lineart in digital less punishing, but I dont think it can export in vector format.
40kponyguy
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

AimingToPlease,OftenMiss
@Th3BlueRose  
Okay….

(Side note, we need that short video with Rarity saying “Not that! Anything but that!” then picking up the sledgehammer when the crocs are picked on here as a web.m

It’d be a brilliant reaction video. Sadly I don’t have the necessary programs to acquire it).
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide