Viewing last 25 versions of post by Derpy Whooves in topic Artists you miss.

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
"[@Love Letter":](/art/artists-you-miss/post/4488579#post_4488579
)  
Yeah, I don't know how it would ever benefit us to try to go against an artist's wishes or to not respect their rights. After all, it's our Rule #1:

>
[bq]"Derpibooru is a website dedicated to fanart of MLP:FiM. Without the thousands of artists creating such fan art, we would not have much of a site at all. Therefore, it is important to always respect the wishes of the artists regarding their artwork.":](/pages/rules#1) [/bq]

I don't know if people in general know this, but a lot of the staff here are also artists. So, as much as the site wouldn't even exist without all the great developers volunteering their time and the great community here, we're very much an artist community. It takes all of us to do this once.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
"@Love Letter":/art/artists-you-miss/post/4488579#post_4488579
Yeah, I don't know how it would ever benefit us to try to go against an artist's wishes or to not respect their rights. After all, it's our Rule #1:

[bq]"Derpibooru is a website dedicated to fanart of MLP:FiM. Without the thousands of artists creating such fan art, we would not have much of a site at all. Therefore, it is important to always respect the wishes of the artists regarding their artwork.":/pages/rules#1 [/bq]
I don't know if people in general know this, but a lot of the staff here are also artists. So, as much as tjhe site wouldn't even exist without all the great developers volunteering their time and the great community here, we're very much an artist community.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

[bq]"Derpibooru is a website dedicated to fanart of MLP:FiM. Without the thousands of artists creating such fan art, we would not have much of a site at all. Therefore, it is important to always respect the wishes of the artists regarding their artwork.":/pages/rules#1 [/bq]
I don't know if people in general know this, but a lot of the staff here are also artists. So, as much as tje site wouldn't even exist without all the great developers volunteering their time and the great community here, we're very much an artist community.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor

[bq]"Derpibooru is a website dedicated to fanart of MLP:FiM. Without the thousands of artists creating such fan art, we would not have much of a site at all. Therefore, it is important to always respect the wishes of the artists regarding their artwork.":/pages/rules#1[/bq]
I don't know if people in general know this, but a lot of the staff here are also artists. So, we're very much an artist community.
No reason given
Edited by Derpy Whooves