Artists you miss.

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Nightweaver20xx

Well, when it looks so much like the source material in terms of animation style, and it portrays characters getting brutally murdered… Yeah, I can understand them pulling the plug on it.
Emeral Frost

There are a few, but the one I miss the most is Crookedtrees. Can’t tell you how much I loved his art. I think he was the artist who got me into drawing.
The Last Reviewer

@Jarkes
Oh it’s very much try hard. But it was also very well animated. And Hasbro took it down from YouTube for spite. They weren’t making any money for Davey, they just didn’t like how the animations portrayed their precious characters.

I fucking hate hasbro they just need to die and go to hell,I hope so how misterdavey comes back even if he won’t be doing any more animations,because he made the fandom so..much fun he made more people become bronies due to smile hd believe it or not,and sparked many things like it just like cupcakes by sergeant sprinkles,misterdavey is a legend and I personally loved his work I could watch smile hd over and over because it was awesome,gory and bloody,and very well done,and that’s not a bad thing that I loved it,I love blood and gore in general in movies and video games but that doesn’t make me a mass murder or violent person,just like misterdavey heck we could be very similar,lets just pray to Lauren Faust that he will return.
Goremise

@The Last Reviewer

Hasbro are in part the reason we EVEN HAVE PONIES, they can protect their IP where they like. If anything, the fact that he was allowed to have them up for as long as he did is amazing.

If I was Hasbro I’d shut down all dark things to do with ponies and enforce some laws on what the fandom can do in public, to in part, help protect their copyright.

the fact that they are as lenient as they are is amazing. The only time they really step in is when people get too good and the things look too much like the show.

Hence Jan being hit, Jan was hit because he was too good that people started asking if what he was doing was actually the show itself.

Besides, I’m so glad Davey is gone :D what he did was an abomination anyway :P
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Goremise  
Ehhh… Jan was hit because his stuff was show-like in quality, style, and tone, but you can’t directly blame Hasbro for it. 3rd party hired “copyright protection” firm hit him as just another statistic to charge Hasbro over for “protecting their properties”; Hasbro knows that’s the exact opposite of what the dime-sucking dipshit lawyers did, but the way the system works, there’s no backsies now without Hasbro losing rights to everything MLP related.

You can thank people like Hilary Clinton for idiotic “easy business for lawyers, screw everyone else over” systems like this, btw.
Number1pegasus
Thread Starter -  Waifu Thread

The Element of laughter
I decided to check up on m@k cuz I noticed they hadn’t done anything in a little while. seems like the last post they did was around October of last year.

And I noticed that the tumblr they were using didn’t have all their art on it. So I checked and yeah it seems like the old tumblr that had most of their stuff on it was cleared out.

And their Pixiv no longer has anything in it either. they have a FA but all thats on it is their NSFW work it seems.

I hope that they are doing ok. I really liked their work.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@EPPony

I think he might have actually been banned for some reason, because his stuff is still on DA, you just can’t comment on it or access his profile. If he personally deactivated his account himself, none of his stuff would even be there anymore.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide