Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #B316 in topic Canon Fat/Chubby Pony Requests (SFW)

Background Pony #B316
Hi there! Let me introduce myself. I don't quite have a name yet, but I've been going here as "The Friendly Neighborhood Anon". And that's a bit long don't you think? So for now, you guys can call me as KT!

I'm the anonymous user who has been creating and uploading some chubby pony content to here as of recently!

>>1761081p

>>1761083p

>>1761102p

I've been having an issue as of recently. I haven't drawn any actual show characters yet. To be honest… aside from confusion as to where I should start, I'm not too comfortable yet with it. So that's why I'm coming to here. Who do you guys think I sould draw?

There's not many rules to this aside from these.

*•NO OCs*
•I won't do all of them.

•Nothing explicit or too questionable

•Be considerate

•Any pony character from g4 kMLP; with the exception of any staff/Make-A-Wish characters (Angel Wings, Fausticorn, Wild Fire, etc.)

Some other little notes:

•I can do a little bit of inflation, but, don't expect much.

•I can also just draw them normally, that's fine too. :)

•They'll all most likely be simple little sketches. Hopefully that's okay.

Anyway, have fun you guys!

—KT
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #B316
Background Pony #B316
Hi there! Let me introduce myself. I don't quite have a name yet, but I've been going here as "The Friendly Neighborhood Anon". And that's a bit long don't you think? So for now, you guys can call me as KT!

I'm the anonymous user who has been creating and uploading some chubby pony content to here as of recently!
>>1761081p
>>1761083p
>>1761102p

I've been having an issue as of recently. I haven't drawn any actual show characters yet. To be honest… aside from confusion as to where I should start, I'm not too comfortable yet with it. So that's why I'm coming to here. Who do you guys think I sould draw?

There's not many rules to this aside from these.
*•NO OCs*
•I won't do all of them.
•Nothing explicit or too questionable
•Be considerate
•Any pony character from g4 kMLP; with the exception of any staff/Make-A-Wish characters (Angel Wings, Fausticorn, Wild Fire, etc.)

Some other little notes:
•I can do a little bit of inflation, but, don't expect much.
•I can also just draw them normally, that's fine too. :)
•They'll all most likely be simple little sketches. Hopefully that's okay.

Anyway, have fun you guys!

—KT
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #B316