Daily ideas//Ideas/Suggestions for me//What you'd like to see. [NSFW allowed]

Moodibear <3
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Writer and Voice actor!
Heyo, you lovely people! I hope you’re having a better day than me!

Anyways, I wanna practice my art, so i was wondering if you have any ideas!!

Just spam em down below and i’ll notify you of my opinion! :3
Gadgetphile
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Remember, you asked for it. (I must warn you. The majority of my ideas are EQG.)  
Humanized/EQG CMC wearing nothing but a straitjacket.  
EQG CMC naked and caged.  
CMC in their cage from MLP: The movie. (Full cage)  
Rarity and Sweetie Belle (EQG) are waitresses at a party. No clothes.  
EQG Sweetie naked and in a similar situation to Pluto when he went to Tartarus*  
EQG Sweetie Belle (and Rarity) working with a pickaxe. No clothes. (Sweating?)  
Sweetie and Rarity (EQG version) are walking through a snowstorm, pulling a sled. No clothes.  
Sweetie Belle (EQG version) is at the blacksmith, getting her leg irons fit. No clothes.  
Sweetie Belle (EQG version) is serving her master (trey). No clothes.  
Sweetie Belle (EQG) is laying on a dirty old mattress, neck chained to the floor. No clothes.  
Sweetie Belle transformed into a tea kettle.  
CMC’s heads mounted on a wall.  
EQG crusader is crying at the altar (implied she’s forced to marry her new husband). Can’t wear anything but a transparent wedding gown. (Nude version?)  
Sweetie Belle as Statue of Liberty.  
EQG CMC in a display case. No clothes.

• A reference to Pluto’s Judgement Day (1935) .

Note: There are a few fanfics I want to see illustrations from, but they aren’t included in this list.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide