FALLOUT EQUESTRIA ANIMATION PROJECT: Artists and animators needed

SilverScreen00

Hello!
I’m Silver Screen, and I’ve been working on a project to adapt the well-known and beloved story of Fallout Equestria into an animated series. So far, I’ve finished the scripts for three episodes spanning the first six chapters of the book and am working on finishing storyboards for the first couple of sequences. I have some ideas for an animation style that will allow for much faster progress and higher overall quality. With a schedule and deadlines in sight, I want to make it clear that I’m not going into this with blind hope: I have a goal and the means to reach it. A couple of people have already joined and are working alongside me – including some artists and musicians – but I’m going to need more.
If you’re interested in the project and can help with the creation of 2D concept art, storyboards, animation, and/or background art, then please message me on here or on discord (CosmicNerd#2953).
Thank you so much for your time!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide