Fanfic writers?

Art Chat » Fanfic writers? Search Posts
Background Pony #E005
Have you written any MLP fanfics? What are they about, and where can we read them? Please share titles, plots (not that kind), and links.
DudeManGuy
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Waifu Hoarder
@animemetalhead  
Just input text with quotation marks around it followed by a colon and the webpage URL like in the image comments. “Like this but without the space between the close quote and the colon, and with a real URL.” :fake.url.com
animemetalhead

No, I just meant this thread isn’t tagged NSFW, so I didn’t want to link my fimfiction account. But my username over there is the same as here, so it’s not hard to find me.
Elric of Melnipony

I’ve got an incomplete clopfic parody I’ve been working on that’s posted over on Fimfiction. I’ve also written (but not posted) the first chapter of a family-friendly idea that I had.
boz
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - The evil council continuation

I once had a big fanfic idea, but gave up because of my poor non-native english grammar, for having set the bar too high about it’s content and my complete lack of talent for area descriptions that came from trying to do it like a t.v. script. I still have about one and a half of what would represent an episode written.

I wonder how many people give up before releasing anything? what kind of story they tried to write? and stuff like that sometime.

Me I was trying to do a serious version of the prisoner, you know the series with numbers, set in the pony world. I had enough new ideas to not be a copy pasta, apart from the beginning that doesn’t have a million of way to happen, and a final that I thought was worthy of both shows heritage.
SBF1

I’ve sometimes wanted to try writing a Pony fanfic, but I’ve never really bothered to go through with it. I’m not sure why, honestly, though part of it is the fact that I’m not sure how well I’d be able to pull one off. I could probably do one if I set my mind to it, but I simply don’t. I have other projects, both school- and fic-wise, to work on anyway.

Though I have entertained the notion of an Ys Pony fanfic. The 2-goddesses-6-priests coincidence is too good to pass up and I don’t think I’ve seen anyone else even give the crossover/ponification a shot.
Vree
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I’ve planned some of the best fics in the MLP community.

I mean, I haven’t actually WRITTEN anything, but I’m sure I’d have been brilliant.

;p
Mele Kalikimaka

I’ve had trouble developing believable conflicts, but I’ve outlined a few ideas.

One is a flashback story about Rainbow regretting how she acted when she first met Fluttershy.

The other is an adventure story. Blueblood is chased by a witch who’s after a magical heirloom. Trixie is after the crooks who stole her wagon. Hijinks ensue.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide