Havent drawn in 3 weeks. Help?

Sono
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

So I havent been able to draw anything in about 3 weeks(month if we’re not taking a crappy color job into consideration), I tried drawing today but gave up after 20 seconds because it felt wrong and nothing was coming to me.

Like, Im not even aiming that high, I just want to draw my own characters. But I cant seem to even do that, I cant do “easy” things. and it really is getting to me. Everyone else is enjoying what they’re doing and able to do it at all but im sitting here and I feel like I absolutely cannot do anything. It’s led to be feeling extremely jealous of other peoples success being able to do what they want, its not even about the quality.

I feel like I might be depressed again and will need to take medication, but I still feel like i’ll have to do something to get back into the swing of art, like, i guess its A BAAAAD art block, a block of general creative thinking as I cant write either. How do I get around this? Forcing myself just made it wose and a month break didn’t help. I am very desperate for answers.

Im not much of a pony artist, i usually do furry or cartoons. The last things I drew are: (nsfw nipples)

This

And this

Thats right about the stuff I want to do but I cant seem to be able to do it again?!
Post-it
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Lord of Paps
@Sono

Sorry to say but there’s no magic bullet to this. You have to push through and draw through the art block. I had a really bad art block all through the month of February but I kept drawing everyday for hours. I pushed through it and looking back it wasn’t even that bad. It was all in my head. If you’re basing your self-worth by your art then don’t. It’s a very destructive mindset that can spiral into an even worse depression. Stop comparing yourself to other artists too. You can only be yourself.

I can’t speak for you because you’re the only person who knows what your problems are. You say you have to be on medications for depression and I can’t really give any kind of advice regarding that.

I’d say you have the ideas of how to go about body construction but it’s just lacking a lot of polish. The poses are kind of stiff but that can only be solved through drawing a lot. Every problem I’ve faced has been solved by drawing more. Don’t quit after 20 seconds. Give it at least 10-30 minutes. My first set of drawings always suck and that’s how it is for a lot of people. It’s like being an athlete; you have to warm up first.

TL;DR Push through the block. Draw more.
apbuske
Artist -

draws twi over and over
@Sono

go watch KNKL on YouTube! here’s a vid he made on thumbnailing which IMO is great for getting rid of art block. Watch his vids when you have time and you’ll be pro in no time.
Clarence Wrathpony
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Horse dad
@Sono  
I’ll suggest staring at everyone else’s art and try making music videos in your head while listening to a few songs, it’s what usually helps me come up with ideas for different drawings. Hopefully it’ll help, art block can be a pain at times.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide