Ideas that You Just Can't Get Out of Your Head

The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
Riko (Made in Abyss), Lily Hoshikawa, Rex (Xenoblade Chronicles 2) and (Xenoblade Chronicles 1 spoiler) Shulk each wearing a shirt that reads “I’ve died, came back to life and all I got was this lousy shirt.” with Riko’s having a little extra line that reads “and now I have an urge to crawl down a hole full of dangerous stuff.”
Background Pony #7A03
My idea that I can’t get out of my head is a forest with 250 feet tall trees growing bright blue leaves and blue vines, giant mushrooms with beautiful glowing designs, each unique to one of the different mushrooms, giant tentacle-like plants growing everywhere, and a river flowing through the forest
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
A kind of Anti-Venom Eldritch god. The only one that doesn’t harm humans, even unintentionally. Abominations allegedly produced by our reality are merely unsettled by it, while creatures from outside are outright terrified by it’s presence. Though mostly silent, getting it to name itself will only produce a sensation most people will identify as “Truth”.

Touched by it, a single person gains what seems like only a bruise, but more ‘knowledgeable’ will see he now possesses a third eye of ultimate sight beyond sight. He can now see past illusions and pretense, out into the farthest reaches, but he may not like or even comprehend what he sees. And it will take time before this eye can be controlled or closed.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
Waifu Warriors will have an official original character/avatar. That’s right. Your own waifu in a waifu crossover universe, almost something like Sora from Kingdom Hearts. You can customize, train and socialize with other waifus to gain information and friendship. I’m thinking of choosing a type of voice for the player’s choice ranging from high to low, with personality settings to it. For clothing, you can also earn pins and character based attires to fight in both style and aficionado! Like how WWE does it.. It doesn’t end there! The clothes can be real merchandising also!
Starcollider
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

background ponies drooling over the baked bads in Applebuck Season  
background ponies watching scootaloo doing tricks in Show Stoppers

both scene wants to be equestria girls-ified
Alpha-Insanity

Alpha male of Insanity
To celebrate the new Space Jam movie, how about a MLP parody of Space Jam where a sports celebrity gets pulled into Equestria, turns into a pony and teams up with the Mane Six to stop a new villain in a sporting event?
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
I just finished the Hardcore History series Supernova in the East and I now have an idea for an grimdark alternate MLP movie timeline. The Storm King and Tempest attack Canterlot and are easily repulsed. However, he has allied with a Chrysalis who wishes to regain her honor to attack the Crystal Empire to attempt to resurrect Sombra and use him as a second living superweapon.  
While each of the battles themselves is clearly (if not easily) won by the ponies, the real horror of war kicks in once the remnants of Chrysalis’ changelings go undercover and undermine the trust needed for the ponies up north to form friendships. Eventually, windigoes and dragon fire put an end to the madness.

I don’t have much (if any) desire to write the history of that war in a Fallout Equestria style play-by-play. More interesting for me is having a time traveler from the canonical FiM timeline end up many years after this war and put together the pieces.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

CHS, Class of 20XX
A short G5/EqG comic.

Panel 1: Hitch looks on while Sunny is reading a book.

Hitch: “Whatcha readin’?”  
Sunny: “It’s about Princess Twilight.”  
Hitch: “Of course it is.”

Panel 2: Scenes from the Equestria Girls movies, but with all the characters imagined as ponies.

Sunny (VO): “After she became a princess, Twilight traveled to another world, a world without magic.”  
Sunny (VO): “But they used technology to make up for it, like we do now.”

Panel 3: Back to Sunny and Hitch.

Sunny: “In fact, they may have been more advanced back then than we are even today.”  
Hitch: “If that were true, just think how far ahead they’d be after all these years.”

Panel 4: A ruined cityscape. Human Sunny and Hitch, armed with an assault rifle and an RPG respectively, take cover behind some rubble as two humanoid Terminators and three pony Terminators (a pegasus with ducted fans for wings, a unicorn with a laser sight on its horn, and an earth pony with tank treads for legs) patrol the street. No dialogue.
Alpha-Insanity

Alpha male of Insanity
Sprout from G5 confronting Laserbeak from Transformers Dark Of The Moon with guns just like Ken Jeong’s character Jerry Wang from the actual Transformers movie.

“CUZ SOMEPONY MESSED WITH THE WRONG SPROUT TODAY!”
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I’ve had this idea for a literary element in a story, crows being a sign of memory. An example of how needs two character stories, one short, one long.
The first is a kind of hero-king from long when The War started, for this is a war story. The oldest depictions are fairly standard, showing him a bit puffed up, with his gear and his faithful friends and legendary army. But as you get into more modern showings, the element of a crow creeps in. Feathers where there weren’t before, random birds perched on his person. The most recent ones aren’t of the king himself, but a simply a crow meant to symbolize him. As if the memory of his actions are so strong, it overshadows and consumes who he was as a person. Which can be good as it can be bad.
Second story are of child soldiers. Both orphaned by The War and adopted by The Resistance for their power more than anything else. The girl came first, the boy second. They are, at first appearance, quite the malicious pair, more than willing to kill for the war effort, but also finding primal joy in the act. Dark in thought, pointed faces, black outfits, and usually followed by a murder of noticeable size they don’t acknowledge.
It’s eventually gotten out of the boy’s side that he was much more reluctant to take this path, and had to be roundly whipped into line by his younger female partner, a Teach Him Anger sort of situation. But she has a glance at a turnaround when she’s forced not to fight, but to spy, and she learns in spite of herself that the faction she thought was comprised of entirely evil bastards is actually only run by evil bastards.
But their personal climax comes when The Resistance acquires the means to enhance their abilities to inhuman levels, with the consequence that they lose much of their remaining humanity. of course, in the case of the orphans, this causes them to mutate into massive, crowlike demons.
This effect is later dispelled, but not before their primary enemy is defeated and they are betrayed by key elements in The Resistance and left for dead. They survive, but the girl seeing her quarry dead is ready to pack it in. Not so for the boy, who now wants the blood of his former allies on his hands. This leads to what should be a tear-jerking and dramatic scene where the girl admits she would rather live well, normal, perhaps even happy.
The music for such a scene should be something to the effect of Seventeen, from the Heathers Musical.
It ends on a triumphant note, the murder that was their shared trauma dispersing in an explosion of light, leaving only a single bird they set off together, symbolizing their letting go of the past.
Grieverokami

Likes Squishy Cheeks
This ones been on my head for a while.
Starlight Glimmer and Sunburst about to share a kiss, But then Cadance acts as moment killer and levitates Flurry heart between them. And flurry has a :p face.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide