Ideas that You Just Can't Get Out of Your Head

Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
Sonic X, but in its own universe than the human universe. Along with tie-ins with the Archie and IDW comics storyline and characters.
Also, Amy Rose in her own adventure, with Cream the Rabbit as her friend, and for her love interest….Blaze the Cat.
Background Pony #7880
A comic version of the Fimfiction fanfic weight gain story Nightmare Moon’s Rubenesque Revenge by MetalBrony20.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Fluttershy vs Equestria’s version of Kraven. Belonging to a former aristocratic pegasus military family from a traditionalist Pegasus city state that was planning to restore the Old Pegasus Order, they were overthrown and forced to flee.
Kravenpony now has an obsession with the wilds of the Everfree Forest. Spiderpony (Fluttershy) must fight this noble turned savage hunter.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
[Continuation to Waifu Warriors]

The PPGZ crew have super saiyan like aura with their powers.
Blossom - Pink with rectangular shapes
Bubbles - Light Blue aura with circles
Buttercup - Green Aura with triangles
Starless
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
  • Coloratura singing Death on Two Legs by Queen. This would be a huge “Fuck you” to Svengallop.
  • Coloratura x Sunset Shimmer. I know they haven’t interacted at all but I think they’d get along pretty well since both of them are talented musicians and singers and both of them are redeemed (or in other words, developed) in a way (Sunset being a redeemed villain and Coloratura having broken free from Svengallop and discovering her true self). It’s sad there isn’t much fanart of them (I’ve only seen one picture of them together >>2341489)> They would have made a cute couple.
  • An album cover parody of Deep Purple In Rock featuring the mane six (except maybe Twilight or Fluttershy). Album cover parodies don’t seem to get a lot of upvotes on here, I remember uploading quite a few of them on my old account.
  • Luna wearing a Saxon (the NWOBHM band) t-shirt. I’ll admit this particular idea I just thought of now, but i’m still including it anyway since I’ve been thinking about one song by them (Princess of the Night) and wanted to reference it some way.
I’d draw these if I ever decided to start uploading again, though the first one I don’t even need to draw, just make a simple image macro and upload that. I doubt most people on here will get the reference but I’d like it.
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
In regards to the recent Pokemon direct: The new female protagonist from Pokemon Scarlet and Violet fiddling with her shorts while thinking, “Am I seriously that plain?” while the other female protags are looking at her with unimpressed looks on their faces, outside of Elaine, who looks concerned.
Starless
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Prog rock pony
Lightning Dust singing Lightning’s Hand by Kansas. Most people here wouldn’t get the reference since it’s not as well known as Carry on Wayward Son or Dust in the Wind, but I thought it’d be cool.
No one will defeat me, no one can
I command the lightning’s hand!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide