Ideas that You Just Can't Get Out of Your Head

PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
With apologies to Mr. Calvino
If on a winter’s night an Anon, outside the town of Marebrook, shivering in the gathering snow without fear or horse nip or frostnip, looks up at the rising sun into a network of feathers that enlace, in a network of feathers that intersect, above the carpet of leaves illuminated by the sun around an empty moon—Whose story up there has just ended?—he asks, anxious to bury his hands deep inside his lover’s coat.
I’ve suggested this to one artist who was taking prompts, but am very curious to see if any other artists pick it up and see the direction they choose for it.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
A series of scenes where Princess Zipp takes an extended diplomatic tour of the human world, quite possibly after heartbreak back in Equestria. I’d consider writing this but
  1. Have enough other things to write about
  2. Lack of ideas to flesh it out
  3. It may be one of those stories that are better as a premise than an actual story
However, that premise may be useful as a backstory to commission a clop artist to draw the first-person perspective from a human male on his back while Zipp rides him in the cowgirl position and takes a piss.
In addition to the above clop scene—it’s seriously not worth your time to uncover that spoiler—, another scene where Zipp temporarily helps a human be competent at his job as a mid-level manager is in my mind.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Pit and Viridi, locked in combat against each other. A boss fight that I was HOPING would be in “Kid Icarus: Uprising”, but unfortunately was forgotten after Chapter 14: Lightning Battle.
Well, that’ll be my art goal later this year when I get better at drawing.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Not so much an idea, but a goal relating to my OCs: to get my first commissions of them from BadgerBen, JAEH and Marauder6272.
Mr100dragon100
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
a comic about derpy and muffins that is similar to minty’s song about socks
i made lyrics but no one commented about it, i just want to show my idea
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide