Looking for "free" requests...

theawesomeguy98201
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Rainbow Dash fan! :-)
Do any of the artists here do free requests? I aware that the best ones do commissions for money, but I don't have a bank account to ask for commissions. But I was wondering if they accept gift card payments, because I only have gift cards. I can draw, and do art, but I'm busy at things at the moment… By the way, do any of the best artists accept gift card payments?
DrawAlaverr
Artist -

Maquinola cósmica
At the moment, I make free commissions since that helps me practice.

I don't know what kind of drawing you are looking for, but If you are interested you can see my art.
Ciaran
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Bronze Bit -
Sapphire -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

友情は魔法だ🧚
@theawesomeguy98201
I do free requests sometimes if it is fun. Like with the sites collabs — those are a blast :)

What do you want drawn?

And, for gift cards, you kind of have to ask people one artist at a time.

@DrawAlaverr
Yeah, same thing for me. I haven't drawn on anything like a regular basis for almost 20 years, so I'm just looking for ways to get going again. Plus ponies are a new challenge.
DrawAlaverr
Artist -

Maquinola cósmica
@Ciaran

In the Derpibooru forums are usually do art-trades?

I have not been in Derpibooru a long time and there are still many things that I do not know. Regards.
DandyChamp
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

a green birb
Yep! All this lockdown and being stuck inside has made me want to draw other people’s OCs so just let me know! As long as it’s not NSFW (though I can do gore and such, just no nudity lmao)
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponyvania: RP, Art, and more

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~