maxime12's commision thread!!

maxime12

hello fillies and gentlecolts! here i make my entry in comission thread. i finally decided that ths was the right time to begin.

first thing first, my price range:

PENCIL AND PAPER

drawing on paper (sketchy):2$  
bg:1$  
+1 character:0.50$  
drawing on paper (cleaned and nice looking):3$  
bg:2$  
+1 character:2$  
drawing on paper (with shades and minimal details):5$  
bg:3$  
+1 character:3$

PHOTOSHOP DRAWING  
note to the interested: my photoshop skills at this moment are really so-so because i only have a bamboo tablet. my suggestion is to pick a paper drawing, as this is cheaper, better and faster to do. and faster for me means faster for you ^^

sketchy photoshop (black and white):2$  
bg:1.50$  
+1 character:1.50$  
sketchy photoshop (coloured): 3$  
bg:2.50$  
+1 character:2:50$  
clean photoshop (coloured only):6$  
bg:4$  
+1 character: 4

VECTORING  
note to the interested: my vectors are the best that i can offer. they take time, efforts and more time. this is why they cost the most.

vector:7$  
bg:5$  
+1 character:5$

SPECIAL  
oc: 3-5$  
vectorized oc:4-6$  
draw-to-vector job:4-7$  
original picture to hand drawn:1-2$

NSFW  
the non-safe for work arts are the price of the normal commision, plus 15%. So, a sketchy paper draiwing would be 2.30$  
Ps: males and fetishes are 20% of normal price (just because some fetishes are damn weird and because im not too interested in drawing horse $%?& :3

STORY WRITING  
i will write stories on command, but it is going to be 1$ every 1000 words (this seems fair ennought).

HOW TO GET A COMMISION  
you need to pm me on my account, explaining the whole thing and how you want it. by the time, we will keep contact and you will be the boss, telling me if this is satisfying. i will post several updates of the work so you know where i am going. only when you are satisfied, the product can be sent and paid
maxime12

well thanks for the optimism mister @blackie im doing comission to get money just for that, so that’s little of the reason why i need customers on the low market before investing in ads
Blackie
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@maxime12

You need to invest on something first if you plan on making money off from it.

And plus, it’s unfair for the people who are paying to have themselves promoted on the page, don’t you think?

I’m not even sure if self-promoting posts are allowed.
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Blackie  
It’s one forum thread, it’s fine. We’re also fine with people uploading images advertising commissions or putting such info in the description of the stuff they make.
Background Pony #6880
comission banner finished. the work still going on. soon i will link my livestream to this pagebut you can already find my stream in the nsfw section of derpibooru’s ls. be sure to check my art on my profile to get an idea of what kind of quality im shipping
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide