Merkin's Journey [Derpi Progress Report]

MerMaxtheGoat572
Artist -

Hobby'ing Ponners Artist
This is a series of entries to mark personal progress, on the site. I’m sure that it’ll be a “relatively harmless” experience, which anyone can view and ask questions about my working-whereabouts. These are project based, so not much can be said outside of work and uploads.
MerMaxtheGoat572
Artist -

Hobby'ing Ponners Artist
Day 1 of me essentially mass posting, some 2020-21 works, and so far, people have taking liking and umbridge to my shitposts. Uh, word of advice or some shit, that’ll be over soon. As a matter of fact, it kinda is [but I’m not done being a shithead, yet], so eventually I’ll end up posting some high-profile interactions, creative spins, animations, and smut alike. I swear I’m good y’all; if the Jazzercise Pie didn’t say much, then I’ll have tons more work from that year. I haven’t done anything ponner related since September ‘21, so I have much to cover. There are like 13-15 more pieces that aren’t even done, nor given proper rendered justice. So, I’m trying to do my best to give them just a touch. I don’t have much time to go back to all of them, wholesale. I’m saving that for the new work. More posting later, it’s Go[a]Time.
MerMaxtheGoat572
Artist -

Hobby'ing Ponners Artist
So I just found out a couple of days ago that the layer files for one of my ponner canvases got corrupted. Now layer info is mostly lost or scattered visually. Redraw . . . I don’t have that time, yet. The rest of the one’s I’m trying to touch up can still get worked on. A lot of that restoration process, has to come from tracing over a color layer, to make it look like the original line work. However, that has as much complexity as a 1500 piece jigsaw puzzle, which is what the fuck this situation already is.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide