Monster Pony Thread (NSFW)

Twifan
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Silver Bit -
Happy Derpy! -

Bug poners are monster poners. Change my mind :P
I mean, if you really want your mind changed I’m pretty sure the Changelings know how to do it. It may have some side effects though.
Mr100dragon100
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
@rautamiekka
i would not say devolved just evolved on a different path but how can a mammal evolve into something like a bug with wings like that? so this is why i say a bug that evolved into a pony like form because who knows if there could be cats that walk on two legs and talk while there are regular cats at the same time then why not
Mr100dragon100
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

reformation is the best
hello i know this is meant to be for creatures and stuff but i have a concept to explain and something to ask
(that has to do with two ponies who share the same body as in they transform from one pony to another and their transformation is based on the idea of the health benefits of phosphorus and is based on a character usually associated with Halloween so why not)
note one: pony is taller, clean shaven and light coated
note two: the other is shorter, younger has more hair and is dark coated
if there is a pony like this and one of them becomes the father (they are male) i want the foal to look like what is said in note two
(with a mix of the mother, of course, the hair might come up when he’s older but would be up to him if he likes to shave or not)
but i worry that it’s impossible due to the idea of DNA can’t change and i don’t want any indication of DNA tampering or whatever.
but i say due to the improved health of the father (the pony in note one would be like an uncle, still healthy but he is older) his features would be passed on but both the uncle and father’s ability to transform is also passed on.
do you think that based on that since is like an enhanced version of healthy genes being passed on the foal will have physical features of both the mom and the dad including his coat colour (the foal’s will be lighter due to his mom’s genes) because that is how i always envision him and i want it to be kept that way
sorry if this sounds weird i just want to know so i won’t have a nagging feeling of “this character should not exist this way” kind of feeling when is MY character and i can do what i want but is really difficult to do with this feeling
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide