Moodi's Art+Chat forum||Sfw,Nsfw,Grimdark

Moodipone • c •
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Boop!
Aw shit… Here we go again.
Hello everypony, I am working on getting things in the works… I want to post my art, but first I want to do something.
All of these years I’ve been trying to find the right art style. I want to go for something more simple or something more unique, but I tend to keep bouncing back and forth. I am going to work on some styles. I will post them and you tell me what you like more.
Don’t worry though, one piece of my style I will keep no matter what are the wicked lashes and fluffiness!!
Cya soon~ (\ • c •
//Art style chosen!!
Moodipone • c •
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Boop!
That’s quite the interesting concept. I’ve been doing a little world building for my own version of Equestria and the ponies inside of it. Could you elaborate more?
Posted Report
enperry88
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Artist -

mlp x s3
@Moodipone • c •
So for the forgeverse I’ll be doing some dragons and changelings stuff and bios can you have more artists or users join in so we can talk about the au theme and style I know I really want to make an au plan so the fanfics are new pridehood hive dragons shringes twisting overtest and even forgial and fogiants of the lust course that the one I’m doing and let’s get to the dragon and changelings stuff now so dragons are now in twilights 2 schools the paperwing academy of canterlot and the magic dragon academy for younger teenage dragons like smolders kinda look dragons now have schools because they need to study about new things to explore even though twilight is the 3rd principal of one of the schools can we ask some artist if they could do that and what else I planned a lot of ideas for my au we can find images Similar to mines and now let’s talk about it
Posted Report
Moodipone • c •
Artist -

Boop!
Well, this seems like a you project… I don’t really know what I can really do. I wouldn’t want to take away your creativity either as it is your creation. This forum is actually an art chat for the people who follow my artwork and what I was talking about for the styles is an art style I could come up with to make my art more appealing. I already figured that out as well… ^^; either way, stick around and chat. If you want to,,
Posted Report
Moodipone • c •
Artist -

Boop!
Hey everypony, it’s been awhile since I have chatted in this forum. That’s going to change! I’m going to be more active on this site and if anypony ever wants to talk or know anything about art status, just chat here with me! Thank you • c • ♡
Moodipone • c •
Artist -

Boop!
Hey everyone! Working on a little something of twilight! Drawing crotch boobs again!! It’s been a while…
Enjoy this really fucking sloppy sketch until the line art is done~
Moodipone • c •
Artist -

Boop!
Hello everyone..! I would like you to forgive me for not being as active as I promised. I’m still struggling. I want to keep quiet as I’ve been attacked on this site for venting before, but I’ll just go out on a limb and try just for some explanation for those who are nice enough to understand. The reason why I haven’t been posting is due to my severe depression.
I haven’t been open about it to a lot of people. Most people probably think I’m fine, but I haven’t had the motivation to draw, much less get out of bed. This is something I’ve dealt with for over 10 years now… I don’t know if there’s much to do with it.
I know people would try and tell me to get some help but the truth is, that’s what I’ve been doing but it hasn’t been helpful. The system has failed me in this state. All the so-called professionals haven’t helped me and now they’ve left entirely. They just dismissed me and threw my problems on the back burner if not cast them away entirely. I don’t know why…
Anyways let me not go on a tangent because I’m finally able to talk. I just wanted to let you know because I feel guilty for letting other people feel sad for my own worthlessness. I don’t even think anyone will see this considering no one chats in this forum anymore… At least I got a free space to write down my feelings even if that’s not even a true piece of what I really feel. Hopefully I don’t get attacked this time. Might delete this because I’m feeling the urge to just stop now and not even post any of this… But something keeps telling me to post. I don’t know why. If I suffer anything from this it’s my own fault.
Here’s everything! …
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide