Night Fossil (NSFW)

Art Chat » Night Fossil (NSFW) Search Posts
Randomosaur
Duck - Like the movies Birds, but with just ducks. Ducks everywhere.
Thread Starter - Person Above You

Hello guys. I would like it if someone did a few decent drawings of my OC, Night Fossil, for free.  
full  
Is there anyone here who loves drawing so much that they will draw the following scenes?

• Night Fossil riding a T. rex.  
  • An adult version of Night Fossil making out with Firebrand (TSP’s OC).  
  • Night Fossil browsing Derpibooru on a laptop laughing, in the style of >>298778.  
  • An animated image showing the following OCs doing Gangnam Style in different places: Night Fossil dancing in a dinosaur museum, Milky Way dancing in a dairy, John Joseco’s Molestia dancing in a brothel, and Snowdrop attempting to dance in a blind school, bumping into things.  
  • A picture of Night Fossil, ponified Nazi Shrek (Sid) and ClownDicks presenting the Derpibooru Unholy Trinity.

The following images do not involve my OC, but I’d like them anyway.

• A picture of Princess Cadance’s vagina, with an internal shot showing a tiny colony of miniature sentient velociraptors living inside it.  
  • A picture of bipedal Shining Armor sticking his impossibly large dick up a limbless Cadance’s butt and out her mouth, with the head of the dick in Cadance’s mouth and shooting cum into Flash Sentry’s eyes.  
  • A My Little Sci-Fi Writer picture, containing ponified versions of Michael Crichton, Issac Asimov, Harlan Ellison, Arthur C. Clarke, Ray Bradbury and H. G. Wells.  
  • A My Little Scientist picture, containing ponified versions of Issac Newton, Charles Darwin, Gaileo, Nikola Tesla, Alan Turing and Albert Einstein.
Grieffon
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Bronze Bit -
Artist -
Happy Derpy! -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <Grieffon> it does kinda dry out a bit with fast strokes

h
I really hope you are not serious, because no one will draw some complex fetish art of an OC for free.

Hell, not many will even do that for money.
Blackie
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@GargantuanBass

Don’t ever change that avatar, you hear me? Don’t you fucking dare or I’ll find you and eat you alive, alive and screaming!

Mark my fucking words.

Oh yes, and OP’s transcended his status as beta and has become a rare Omega Negative.

Congratu-fucking-lations.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide