[NSFW] Artist's Group Chat - Draw The Curtains Edition

Background Pony #C78E
First time visiting the forum. Where can I request an NSFW edit of worksafe drawing?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dex Stewart  
Whoooaaaa that’s cool af. Lighting is better than your previous posts too.

BUT it can be better still.

Btw do you have something to diffuse the light? Use soft light for everything bru. everything.

Soft light generally gives a better look because irl, unless your subject is hit by light coming from a direct light source (the sun, moon, or lamp of some kind) most of the light hitting your scene comes from bounce light, which are diffused and soft, producing blurry-edged shadows, rather than sharp-edged ones.

Diffused lighting from multiple angles are always better than one hard spotlight in general. But other than that I like it.

You can make your DIY soft lamps cheap btw. Invest in soft lighting, bro. It’s worth it, I promise. It makes a world of difference.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide