[NSFW] Artist's Group Chat - Draw The Curtains Edition

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Decided to take a crack at drawing NSFW, or in this case big boobs. The pose is from MagicPoser while the breast size is from ecchi_senshi on DeviantArt. Melany herself belongs to me though.
And apologies, I just realized I made her breasts half the size she’s supposed to be, I’ll rectify that next time.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@DoubleX
It depends on how conceptually same the art is, how much you’re using and from what. It can also depend on your intentions and who you share it with.
It’s generally better to use multiple references, opposed to riffing off someones whole piece detail for detail. I would say you could probably use 20% of someones art without stepping on their toes, stealing personal ideas, or stealing their attention, but when in doubt you can always use IRL pictures you took yourself.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
Melany again, this time I gave her fake tits so I can save time and effort on her huge knockers using perfect circles.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
My OC Melany, done in the style of Pixar’s short “Knick Knack” prior to its edited version when they re-released it alongside “Finding Nemo”.
(for those not in the know: the original “Knick Knack”, released in 1989, had the sunbathing lady with two large orbs on her chest, and the mermaid at the end was not only busty but had starfish pasties. When the short was re-released in 2003 before “Finding Nemo” the sunbathing woman was flatchested while the mermaid not only got reduced but wore a seashell bra similar to Ariel, it’s pretty understandable why this change was made)
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I decided to kill two birds with one stone: drawing my first bikini pic AND have Melany celebrate Disability Pride Month! (I had the flag with the original “lightning bolt” design until I found out they redid the flag last year to avoid visual strain; also Melany herself isn’t disabled, she’s just showing support)
Background Pony #3DA3
@Panko Pai
I’m not sure I get it, what’s the dark embarrassing secret? Genuine question, a stallion with a horsecock is not unheard of :?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide