OC Thread (Non-MLP Edition)

Death2
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
Okay, okay, I’ll be serious. This first one’s my adopted OC, Queen Cleoasis (aka Cleo or Queenie):

full
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
And this next one, I created myself. Meet Button the Bee…and yes, I drew this a couple days ago. No, I don’t care that I started late (my parents forbid me from doodling in school, which COULD have eventually led to me working at Disney or accepting $500 commissions that they could get a cut of), so don’t bother bringing that up.

Also, Button’s a MALE. I’m not at the point of drawing penises yet. Please stop calling him a girl. The long hair does NOT equal female.

full
Death2

YOU WILL BOW TO ME.
And yes, I know my drawing sucks. I literally started drawing for the first time since I was discouraged from doodling 18 years ago in school.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Recently, to go along with a story I’ve been writing, I’ve been making artwork of the characters. Not very good artwork, but artwork all the same. Here’s the most recent character I’ve drawn. Her name’s Elizabeth.  
full  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide