Viewing last 25 versions of post by Icicle Niceicle 1517 in topic OC Thread

Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
[mjangelvortex":](/art/oc-thread/post/3978028#post_3978028
)  
It started when i got an Xbox 360 for Christmas back in 2010. I made my name southpark fan 1 on it cuz I was into South Park back then (creative genius right here folks) but I didn't catch up with the show for about 2/3 years and I thought about changing it for online forums and stuff.

Then a few years later, was making an account for a Battlefield and thought if making a new name.

Ice was the first thing that popped into my mind, and I just added my age after that. It was apparently too short so I added 16 onto it but that was apparently taken, so I added 17 at the end and the rest is history.

I still have southpark fan 1 as my Xbox Gamer tag because I got back into the show a fw years back, and because I'm too lazy to change it.
Reason: Fixing syntaxs
Edited by Cyan Lightning
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
mjangelvortex":/art/oc-thread/post/3978028#post_3978028
It started when i got an Xbox 360 for Christmas back in 2010. I made my name southpark fan 1 on it cuz I was into South Park back then (creative genius right here folks) but I didn't catch up with the show for about 2/3 years and I thought about changing it for online forums and stuff.

Then a few years later, was making an account for a Battlefield and thought if making a new name.

Ice was the first thing that popped into my mind, and I just added my age after that. It was apparently too short so I added 16 onto it but that was apparently taken, so I added 17 at the end and the rest is history.

I still have southpark fan 1 as my Xbox Gamer tag because I got back into the show a fw years back, and because I'm too lazy to change it.
No reason given
Edited by Cyan Lightning