OCs Requests info about (READ PLEASE)/Info sobre las peticiones de OCs (LEER POR FAVOR)

AbeCK (FLSHBCK)/agh5eventh
Artist -

This post will be bilingual.  
Este post será bilingüe.

Español:  
Hola a todos los que lean esto, espero se encuentren bien pese a la cuarentena provocada por la pandemia de COVID-19, acá en México, sigo cuidándome como muchos otros. Si eres uno de los artistas o dibujantes a los que les pedí permiso para dibujar sus OCs, es importante que leas esto, y de todas formas, si no lo eres, es bienvenida tu lectura. Como algunos saben, estoy haciendo algunas peticiones para dibujar OCs, directamente a los dueños (no quiero dibujar algo sin el permiso/crédito al artista a quien le pertenezca un material, sean de MLP o no), las razones son varias, algunas simples y otras más complejas, y mencionaré algunas de ellas, quizá las principales:

• Su estilo de dibujo me gusta/inspira.

• Su OC me gusta (ya sea por estilo, características en general, contenido clop/r34/nsfw, etc). - Petición de un OC de preferencia del artista.

• Durante mis años de vida como brony, me hacía ilusión dibujar algunos de estos OCs ya vistos por algunos chats o grupos sobre MLP pero por falta de práctica, tiempo, algo de depresión, y un largo, etc. no he podido.

Podrían pensar algunos que estoy pidiéndoles OCs para obtener fama gratis sin esforzarme lo más mínimo, o que busco que me comisionen un dibujo gratis solo por estas intenciones, pero acaso, ¿Un artista no inició haciendo dibujos de otros artistas? ¿Acaso no dibujó algo de alguien más con o sin permiso?

Además, en algunas de estas peticiones hago hincapié a que puedo mandarles los trabajos una vez terminados ahí mismo donde los contacto, eso sin mencionar que ni siquiera cobro por dibujo que hago. No es para menos, si para empezar estoy empezando por dibujar mis propios OCs y a diferencia de las peticiones, estas si las publico. Además, si hago estos dibujos es por que me lo puse como propósito de poder mejorar y hacer mis propios dibujos, partiendo de lo anterior dicho, sin contar que es una forma de decir al dueño principalmente: “Gracias por inspirarme a dibujar yo mismo” (cosa que en algunos casos he dicho)

“Tu OC está mono, ojalá pueda dibujarla más seguido”

“Quisiera dibujar nsfw/clop/r34 de tu OC una vez tenga más práctica, si estás de acuerdo, claro”,

Habría más cosas a decir indirectamente pero quédense con algunas de estas ideas. Incluso me atrevo a decir que si termino con estos OCs, me gustaría que hicieran críticas al respecto, y que de preferencia me gustaría que se quedaran con el dibujo que hice como algo exclusivo y meramente personal. En fin, espero que puedan confiar en esta árdua tarea que decidí ponerme hace unos meses, con el único y mero fin de mejorar y compartir algo de lo que puedo hacer, serán muchos OCs los que tengo bajo mi confianza, y algunos dudarán de que pueda con todos, pero ¿quién dijo que dibujar es fácil y rápido? Sinceramente, prefiero tomarmelo con calma en el sentido de “OK, Serán muchos OCs, pero puedo con cada uno poco a poco”.

Cabe mencionar que muchas gracias por el “Sí” y las referencias de los OC que me han dado a quienes se los he pedido, incluso consejos que se agradecen de corazón, igual, si me dijiste “No”, o me rechazaste pues se agradece, pues para todos no voy a ser miel con hojuelas o el oro al final del arcoiris para todos, hablando con unos cuantos amigos, pues eso es el pan de cada día.

Gracias por tu tiempo para leer esto, gracias por tu respuesta, tus OCs, y tus consejos. No seré el más puntual, o el mejor para empezar en este mundo, pero tengan por seguro que lo haré con sinceridad y buena intención a quienes escribí y me respondieron (vaya que cursi sonó, ¿no?

XD) Buena suerte a todos, cuídense y gradualmente estaré haciendo todo.

Y un brohoof a todos!!

(\ (>//u//<)

.c.

English:

Hello, everybody who read this, I hope you are well despite the quarantine caused for the COVID-19 Pandemy, here in Mexico, I’m taking care like other people. If you are one of the artists/cartoonists to whom I ask permission to draw their OCs, is important to read this, and anyway, if you are not one, your reading is welcome. Like some know, I’m making some requests to draw OCs, directly to the owners (i don’t want to draw something without permission/credits to the artists who owns the material, whether they are from MLP or not), the reasons are so many, some simples and others more complex, i will say some of they, maybe, the main ones:

• Its draw style likes me/inspires me.

• Its OC likes me (either by style, general characteristics, clop/r34/nsfw content, etc).

• The request of an OC of the artist’s preference.

• During my life years as a brony, I was excited to draw some of those OCs already seen for some MLP chats or group but for lack of practice, time, some depression, and a long, etc. I couldn’t.

Can think some people I’m requisitioning for their OCs to get free fame without trying to the slightest effort, or, I search a free commission just 4 these intentions, but ¿An artist doesn’t start making another artist’s draws? ¿Doesn’t draw something of someone else with or without permission?

Besides, in some of these requisitioning, I emphasize that I can send the finished jobs I made on the same social media i’ve contacted, not to mention I don’t collect money 4 draw I made. No wonder, to begin with drawing my own OCs And unlike the requests, these if I publish them. In addition, if I make these drawings it is because I put it as the purpose of being able to improve and make my own drawings, based on the above said, not to mention that it is a way of saying to the owner mainly:

“Thx 4 inspire me 4 draw by myself” (which in some cases I have said)

“Your OC is cute, I hope I can draw it more often”

“I would like to draw nsfw/clop/r34 from your OC once I have more practice, if you agree, of course”

There would be more things to say indirectly, but you stick with some of these ideas. I even dare to say that if I finish with these OC draws, I would like them to criticize it, and that preferably I would like them to keep the drawing that I did as something exclusive and merely personal.

Anyway, I hope you can trust in this hard work i’ve decided put me some months ago, with the unique and unique and mere purpose of improving, and share something of i can do, it will be very much OCs i have under my trust, and some people will doubt i can with all, but ¿Who said that draw is fast and easy? Sincerely, i prefer take er’ easy in sense that “OK, it will be very much OCs, but i can do it with each one bit by bit”.

It’s worth mentioning that thank you very much for the “Yes” and the OC references, what have they given me who have I asked, even advice that’s heartily appreciated, the same, if you say me “No”, or you rejected me, it’s appreciated, because i’m gonna not be honey and flakes or gold at the rainbow’s final 4 everyone, talking with some friends, that’s the everyday’s bread.

Thanks for your time to read this, thanks for your response, your OCs, and your advices, I’ll not be the most punctual, or the best to start in this world, but rest assured that I will do it with sincerity and good intention to those who I wrote and responded to (What a cheesy sound, ¿right? XD).

Good luck everyone, take care of yourselves and gradually I will be doing everything.

And a Brohoof everypony!!

(\ (>//u//<)

.c.
Background Pony #315C
@AbeCK (FLSHBCK)/agh5eventh  
Eternity: Adult pegasus sized wings with a ocean-blue base and orange tips.  
Stormy gray mane with 4 lightning-yellow stripes in both  
Glowing white coat  
Cosmic themed horn  
Gold colored eyes.  
Determined facial appearance with smile  
Flying in front of sunrise with back completely facing the sunrise and looking at us.  
Sphere of magic filled with bright colors between front hooves

Here’s the description of the OC
AbeCK (FLSHBCK)/agh5eventh
Artist -

Not exactly, I mean the references as the draws or material of how you want the draw (details, background or something else) if you don’t have references don’t worry I’ll try to do some doodles and sketches, to approximate the request.
GatahChan
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Podria prestarte mi oc para lo que guste, pero no se como subirlo a la pagina, si gusta me puede ayudar con eso si tiene tiempo claro
Background Pony #60E5
@AbeCK (FLSHBCK)/agh5eventh  
I have another request if you are up for it

This one is a changeling OC named Snowflake Mist. She has beautiful snow-white skin, pale transparent wings, two large horns(similar to post-metamorphosis Thorax’s and Pharynx’s horns(icy-white color)), a blue mane, and sparkling light blue eyes
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide