R34 of Ponified Versions of Real People

Art Chat » R34 of Ponified Versions of Real People Search Posts
Background Pony #8557
So is it considered libelous, slanderous, a threat, or legal but in catastrophically bad taste?
cb5
Thread Starter - The time wasting thread

If someone were to draw rule34 of my oc I wouldn’t know if I could fap to it or not, but I’d sure try.
Background Pony #8557
I HAVE considered commissioning some R34 of Purple Tinker’s ponysona, oddly enough. However, as noted above, the problems would be that the…specificities of what I’d want out of it would make it appear to be slanderous at best, and stir up more shit than is truly necessary.
Randomosaur
Duck - Like the movies Birds, but with just ducks. Ducks everywhere.
Thread Starter - Person Above You

People can draw Rule 34 of my OC, as long as it’s with either Twilight, Trixie, Rainbow, Chrysalis, Shining or Cadance. Also, it must be pony and not humanized, for obvious reasons.
cb5
Thread Starter - The time wasting thread

Speaking of which for the next couple of days after moving I won’t be able to do anything, including job searching, until I can get a ID.

What I am saying is anyone here want a rule34 sketch of their character? Nothing fancy or nothing, just a doodlish sketch. It would be a couple of days until I could finish it, cause everyone comes home after 3:30 pm and well can’t draw that when everyone is in the house.

I don’t draw foals, gore or scat though.

edit  
someone filled the spot
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide