Taking [NSFW] Sketch requests

ReallyCoyKoiFish
Artist -

ReallyCoyKoiFish
Hello everypony,  
I want to get some examples done for an After Dark Artist Alley event and I thought I’d offer the chance for free sketches to some pony people.  
Please comment your OC below and any requests you have for them and I might select them to draw.

Just be aware this will probably be an Anthro much like my most recent post (see profile) and the images will be used as part of my portfolio but I will never claim them as my characters. You can do whatever you’d like with the drawings aswell since they will be of your characters.

Any suggestions or advice will help me greatly.  
Also, this is my first post in the Derpi forums. :D

UPDATE: I have enough requests right now but will leave the thread open to interact with people.
Background Pony #594C
@ReallyCoyKoiFish  
Okay.

It’s kinda complex though

I would like to have my OC, Snowflake Mist(information below) sitting with Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toad, and Yoshi on a hill with the sunset and I would like for then to be facing away from the “camera” at an angle, and for there to be a tree on the hill they are on

For Snowflake: She has beautiful snow-white skin, pale transparent wings, two large horns(similar to post-metamorphosis Thorax’s and Pharynx’s horns(icy-white color)), a blue mane, and sparkling light blue eyes.

Also, she had a similar appearance to the post-metamorphose changelings from birth
Background Pony #24CB
@ReallyCoyKoiFish  
Okay. I think that I could color it if you give me the line art, but I’d still like you to color it in the future as I’m not very good at art
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide