Tea Party Pic Thread

Nittany Discord
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -

Assistant
Dress Fanatic
Here’s the tread for the new tea party pic based on >>2200231 and >>2173463. Everyone who wants to be a part of it just needs to submit an OC or canon pone of their choice. Anyone in the previous pic can be in this pic as well with one exception that I won’t mention here..

I’ll be posting pic updates here. Please let me know if you want any changes to your pic before it’s too late. I’ll let you know when it’s too late to make changes.

Does everyone still want to go with the Lolita tea party theme? I’m open to suggestions, but I really want something cute, wholesome, and feminine.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
I would absolutely love to be a part of this, if I may. Use me anyway you would like but I most often see myself serving things - your call - in the background. My usual role at parties is helping others have fun, rather than being “in the fun” myself, so I spend most of my time making sure everyone’s got something to nibble on and drink, or someone to talk to. Here’s two views of my OC: >>2074889 >>1617946
nine the divine
Artist -

bright your mare inside
teehee I would love to join, well if I’m invited and if there’s a plenty of room. Hope my pic >>2196658 does help referencing! sorry that’s the only one I posted but if needed, I could try making reference sheet.  
sips tea
gerardanny1

@Nittany Discord  
I would love to participate; i don’t mind the lolita theme, i just wish for my clothing to be a lot of frills, ribbons, puffy and all around feminine, i dont mind the colors, but if possible, maybe baby pink or baby purple. You know im good with all cute, feminine, so you can put him on a lot of makeup and accesories, even panties if you see needed. This is my OC, i made him like 8 years ago, i hope you can work with this image: full
Barhandar
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Helpful Owl - Drew someone's OC for the 2018 Community Collab

(twi|pony)booru.org
That’s a bunch of hecking adorable crossdressing dressed-up tea-partying ponies. And wearing a pretty dress sounds super lovely, would do.  
Generic noncommittal due to lack of funds statement of approval and desire to be included.
Nittany Discord
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Assistant
Dress Fanatic
@WitherGod  
I guess either is fine, though I’d prefer an OC of a species that has been in the show.

Also, I will commission this next month/year since I’m tight on money this month.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide