Tea Party Pic Thread

Nittany Discord
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Site Moderator
Dress Fanatic
@Bluetec
You think he should be blushing a bit? I would think he'd be shy but also comfortable dressing up with other cross-dressing stallions. They also know better than to let everyone know that Bluetec pone likes wearing dresses unless he's okay with that.

@Setsugekka
They are a mystery.

Sporks are even worse.
Bluetec
Artist -

@Nittany Discord
I thought about that, but after seeing everyone, he wasnt quite as shy as say it was just him in the dress and everyone else was not in one. He does appreciate the discretion of not telling everyone about his crossdressing as he is still figuring out how to tell others who may not be as receptive.

But its one step at a time as they say.
Nittany Discord
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Economist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Site Moderator
Dress Fanatic
@rautamiekka
Excellent.

Here's the first pic!

On to the second group.

By the way, Djka, the artist, is going with a timeline for the three pics.

1 art-the beginning of the tea party ( the ponies just sit down at the table pour tea, cut the cake)
2 art — the height of the tea party ( ponies for a while sitting together, drinking tea, and having fun )
3 art — tea late ( pony relaxed and peaceful sitting finishing his tea and remains on the plates of cookies or cake )

Any opposition to this format?
rautamiekka
Artist -

@Nittany Discord
@rautamiekka
Excellent.

Here's the first pic!
[…]

On to the second group.

By the way, Djka, the artist, is going with a timeline for the three pics.

1 art-the beginning of the tea party ( the ponies just sit down at the table pour tea, cut the cake)
2 art — the height of the tea party ( ponies for a while sitting together, drinking tea, and having fun )
3 art — tea late ( pony relaxed and peaceful sitting finishing his tea and remains on the plates of cookies or cake )

Any opposition to this format?

Looks great to me :D

No opposition.
Mystipony

Just wanted to let you know that my Pony doesn't need to have the jagged hoof as depicted in the ref, it can be a smooth line instead, it's just a crystal hoof. No need to complicate things too much. :)

Also love the timeline idea! <3
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Shop

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~