I prefer Show-Accurate!
50.00% 7 votes
I prefer Both!
35.71% 5 votes
I prefer Hoers!
14.29% 2 votes

Poll ended with 14 votes.

xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Extremely indecisive!
Hello! I’m currently looking around the MLP community the best I can in order to get a survey on well, the fandom’s preferences. Why? Well, I’ve been having art block lately and also very insecure about my preferences and the art styles I’ve been trying to develop. Plus, I’d like to get a few potential commission customers rather than let any future commission advertisement sit around and collect dust.  
The following examples are drawings created by multiple artists that I believe is very amazing and inspiring to me, As such, credit to them is here! -> Arist:F0rever13 Artist:SagaStuff94 Artist:Owlcoholik Arist:Jenery

So, my question is…  
As a member of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fandom, you look around the internet to look at artwork that appeals to your preferences. If you had a choice in what M.L.P. art you could view, which art style would you prefer to look at the most based on these Derpibooru tag terms?

“Hoers”: full  
full  
full  
full

or

“Show-Accurate”: full  
full  
full  
full
Background Pony #C00D
Show accurate.

MLP canon characters with real life horse appearances is just weird. No offense to anyone who likes this
d1ckbitch
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Doughnuts Worshipper
F0rever13 has quite a bit of success with commissions, because of a very unique and recognizable style (and themes), I’d say.

Voted hoers
xLeadMarex
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Extremely indecisive!
F0rever13 has quite a bit of success with commissions, because of a very unique and recognizable style (and themes), I’d say.
Voted hoers

This reasoning behind your vote really cheers me up to the point where I kinda wanna stop this poll and resume with me trying to develop a hoers art style with confidence. Thank you so much. <3
d1ckbitch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Doughnuts Worshipper
@xLeadMarex  
Glad it could help you in your research for a style! As long as it’s appealing, any would work, I think. Best way to find out is trying and experimenting with both styles, I chose hoers because it seemed to work better with complex lighting and small details
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide