Trying to find this specific art on Derpi, couldn't find after many regular/reverse searches

gabrielwoj
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Hello. I’m trying to find an artwork on the booru so I know the artist behind the drawing, but, I have tried many different things and I still couldn’t find the art I’m looking for. I only have a small 128x128 version of the image, but I’m pretty sure the actual image is much larger.
I have looked up many different tags, tried Derpi’s reverse search option, Google Lens, many other different source finders, and nothing. This artstyle is familiar, and I think it’s a well known artist, but I don’t remember the name.
The image in question:
I don’t know if it’s an OC or if it’s Rarity. It looks like Rarity, but it has a different cutie mark.
The only thing I know is that this art was made before 2015. It was made in either 2014 or before that.
If this artwork is on the Do-Not-Post list, I’m really sorry for showing it here, although it is a small version and it’s not really on the booru itself.
I have seen someone else post on this specific forum about trying to find an image via reverse-search. I hope it’s okay for me to post this, I’m sorry in advance if not.
Thank you!
Posted Report
gabrielwoj
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

It looks like that image was never uploaded to Derpibooru.
Wow, that was quick, thank you very much! Something told me that it could have been this artist, and I even tried looking up tags with the artist’s name on the search syntax, thinking that all of xwhitedreamsx’s art were already uploaded on Derpi.
I guess feel free to upload it to here, in case it wasn’t marked as “Do-Not-Post”. You were the one who found the art, so it would make more sense for you to upload, that is, if you want, of course. Thank you once again.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide