Turn this Luna drawing into picture

Art Chat » Turn this Luna drawing into picture Search Posts
Background Pony #6C30
>>301125

My request has been fulfilled, but it is just black and white drawing. make it a REAL picture with color.
Roboshi
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Background Pony

I’m actually gonna say that I’m a little angry at you. I was talking to yellow as she was drawing that (asking me for imput on how make sure it looked like cream). Doing a favor for someone asking.

And what does she get? Not one word of thanks but a “is that all? I wanted someone doing a wallpaper-sized, full colour, full shading thning I can store in my own personal collection.”

It’s insulting to the artist that you consider their time not worth even a “Thank you”, and it’s probably ruined your chance of anyone doing something for you again with that attitude.

I’d also like you to know that yellow has now been putt off posting on this site because of stuff like this.
TheXIIILightning
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Roboshi  
Damn, now that’s sad to hear… the comments on the drawings page don’t make this any better…

I wish that the artist realizes, that she made a lovely drawing, and not let one bad anon to make her quit drawing at all! ^^  
Give her my regards, and tell her that I wish to see more art from her!
Roboshi

@Pix3M

Faving is all a part of loving the art and the artists, when someone takes them for granted and treats them like shit, I don’t take kindly to it.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide