Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dave33333 in topic What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
As a user of Derpibooru, you get to see the artwork of many different artists who participate and add on the total number of images here. But when you become an experienced user, you start seeing certain images in the top 3 or that are just growing in popularity, and you keep seeing it day after day until you are just sick of it and want to censor it with a filter. Unless you're like me and have ran the Everything filter since you joined.

So, here's the question: What kind of artworks have you grown sick of all together and don't understand the appeal?
No reason given
Edited by Dave33333
Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
As a user of Derpibooru, you get to see the artwork of many different artists who participate and add on the total number of images here. But when you become an experienced user, you start seeing certain images in the top 3 or that are just growing in popularity, and you keep seeing it day after day until you are just sick of it and want to censor it with a filter. Unless you're like me and have ran the Everything filter since you joined.

So, here's the question: What kind of artworks have you grown sick of all together and don't understand the appeal?
No reason given
Edited by Dave33333