Viewing last 25 versions of post by Sparx in topic What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
"[@LightningBolt":](/forums/art/topics/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing?post_id=4743968#post_4743968
)  
Find it weird people find an issue with people using their own money for comms.

"

[
@Background Pony #C4BB":](/forums/art/topics/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing?post_id=4743849#post_4743849
)  
No offense BP but I kinda doubt you have any real concern about how much they're spending. You just don't like what they're spending it on :x

Though

I agree with you on how shippers can be pretty rabid with spam however.
I me
an correct me if I'm wrong but given how vindictive people on here get when you don't like what they like I'm a bit skeptical.

Though I agree with you on how shippers can be pretty rabid with spam however.
No reason given
Edited by Sparx
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
"@LightningBolt":/forums/art/topics/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing?post_id=4743968#post_4743968
Find it weird people find an issue with people using their own money for comms.

"@Background Pony #C4BB":/forums/art/topics/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing?post_id=4743849#post_4743849
No offense BP but I kinda doubt you have any real concern about how much they're spending. You just don't like what they're spending it on :x

Though I agree with you on how shippers can be pretty rabid with spam however.
I me
an correct me if I'm wrong but given how vindictive people on here get when you don't like what they like I'm a bit skeptical.
No reason given
Edited by Sparx