Viewing last 25 versions of post by Lil_VampireCJ in topic What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
I'm starting to get heavily sick of seeing these 3D anthro models(Certain type in particular) everywhere, they're heavily overrated and I rly dislike them and the style, there isn't a exact tag for them either meaning I cannot exactly filter them out at all as they do not have their own subjective tag... is there a tag for it though?

And I do not want to hide "SFM/Source Filmmaker" or "3D" as it hides some of my content & content I like to see...I don't mind seeing any other SFM/3D stuff...I just hate and am sick of seeing "that" anthro model in particular.

This is a example of what model type/thing I am on about which I am sick of seeing and wish I could hide/had its own tag to filter:

Spoiler Warning for suggestive imagery-
>>2824877

(No hate or anything is targeted towards anyone or any artists who use or like it of course.)
No reason given
Edited by Lil_VampireCJ