Viewing last 25 versions of post by Crimson "Valent" Azure in topic What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Crimson "Valent" Azure
Coach Dash - For supporting the site
Rainbow Dash - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Husband of Rainbow Dash.
[@MoPyr](/forums/art/topics/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing?post_id=5265988#post_5265988)
> [@Background Pony \#B605](/forums/art/topics/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing?post_id=5265984#post_5265984)
> there's a reason people (mostly anti-bronies) used to call bronies horsefuckers back then.
>
> But having seen the object fandom and their sexualization of object characters there, I can sort of understand. It's mostly the emotional and character attachment that usually leads to sexualized fan arts.
> Also a number of them are actually into horses irl.

Furry =/= Beastiality. If Fluttershy was real I doubt most of the brony community (the sane ones) would bang her because she's a real horse. Most bronies that I've talked to do one of two things.

A. They make an OC to screw a character. Not exactly the noblest of intentions but it beats the alternative.

B. They masturbate to horses but not real ones. Yeah I can see why people might find this creepy but trust me when I say the majority of bronies don't actually want to fuck real animals. It's really no different from fapping to Lola Bunny.

I admittedly find EG sexualizations creepier than Pony sexualizations as the characters are younger. Keep in mind the majority of these ponies have maturity of actual humans and are essentially their planet's human equivalent.
No reason given
Edited by Crimson "Valent" Azure