Viewing last 25 versions of post by Crimson "Valent" Azure in topic What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Crimson "Valent" Azure
Coach Dash - For supporting the site
Rainbow Dash - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Husband of Rainbow Dash.
[@ABluePegasus](/forums/art/topics/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing?post_id=5320229#post_5320229)
Yeah, I tried using one out of curiosity to show Rainbow Dash playing the flute and I could safely say anyone could draw better than that, even if they can't draw. I'm not spoiling AI stuff entirely because I like the pony voices, but if I could just spoil the AI generated art, I would be incredibly happy. I'll still with commissioning actually talented people thank you.
No reason given
Edited by Crimson "Valent" Azure
Crimson "Valent" Azure
Coach Dash - For supporting the site
Rainbow Dash - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Husband of Rainbow Dash.
[@ABluePegasus](/forums/art/topics/what-images-are-you-getting-sick-of-seeing?post_id=5320229#post_5320229)
Yeah, I tried using one out of curiosity to show Rainbow Dash playing the flute and I could safely say anyone could draw better than that, even I'dif they can't draw. I'm not spoiling AI stuff entirely because I like the pony voices, but if I could just spoil the AI generated art, I would be incredibly happy.
No reason given
Edited by Crimson "Valent" Azure