What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@LightningBolt  
That’s because to a lot of people the female form is more appealing in its full splendor, whereas the cock is the great and horny focus of the male anatomy.

I mean, cocks are pretty great, so I can’t say as I disagree with the usual. I get more tired of Big Mac drawn with a body builder frame, when he should be “farm sexy” instead. A little fat around those muscles. <3
Raиd̥ø
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

I Speak Unto The Filth
I get more tired of Big Mac drawn with a body builder frame

Basically this but for literally anyone. A bit fit is cool, especially for some like Dash or Scoot (can’t say I like it on males tho), but body builder physique is not appealing on anyone for me.
SilverStarApple7
Duck - Duck Genocide Is Real!

Wow, look! An Original Character! And she’s female! I wonder if she’ll have any sort of original personality traits- Nope, she’s just a generic vaguely-cheery girl. And her personality traits are… She likes nice ponies and good things, and does not like mean ponies and bad things. Maybe if we’re lucky, she’ll have a slightly more advanced character trait such as ‘Likes X’ or ‘Does not like X’. This character likes this particular food, this character likes snow, this character likes NSFW stuff, this character likes video games, this character likes being easy, this character likes art/writing because it’s the artist only with all rough edges sanded off to leave nothing behind, this character likes the colour green.

It’s like the artist is so afraid of colouring outside the lines, the artist chooses to never colour the picture at all. So we just end up with another cookie-cutter character indistinguishable from every other character just like this. Which is a cleverly ironic statement, considering how the different colours used to colour in these same old factory-default lines and what character gets its mane and tail ripped off tends to be the only thing that distinguishes these characters from each other. You could put five or twenty or two hundred even ten thousand of these generic OCs in a room, swap their minds around with a spell, erase everyone’s memories of what they’re supposed to look like and nothing else with a different spell, and you’d be left completely unable to match the names and personalities to the bodies and so would every single one of those OCs.

And the same goes for a whole lot of male OCs, too. Way too many are just “Guy”. Might be somewhere between 1 and 10 on the manliness scale, like how the girl OCs might be ranked somewhere on the 1-10 girliness scale. But that’s it. Girly stallions, manly stallions, girly mares, and stallionly mares. SPECIAL character builds have more variation to them than this. Who decided these four archetypes are the beginner-tier OC archetypes everyone should make to try and practice making a more original OC? He was smarter than whoever decided these are the only four acceptable OC types out there due to being sufficiently inoffensive and bland. It’s like someone told these people “Don’t make your OCs unique for the sake of being unique, no weird dragon eyes on ponies or random cyborg limbs” and thought “I must be hearing this advice because making unique OCs is bad”. Overly-unique characters don’t suck because their uniqueness score is too high, they suck because the uniqueness is so goddamn inauthentic. You’ve taken whatever mismatched ideas you could think of, then thrown them onto your template OC to try and spice him up and make him seem more appealing. Your subconscious knows the character inside the body is too bland, so instead of trying to flesh the character out and add layers of depth, you mess around in the character creation menu until you have some Randomize-Button-looking monstrosity.

Look at the mane six. Bring up a list of activities you could invite them to, in your mind. You can see each of the different mane six ponies loving some, mildly enjoying others, hating others, and outright refusing to even try others. Rainbow Dash would enjoy rock climbing a lot more than Twilight would, and while Applejack and Fluttershy would both enjoy gardening, neither would enjoy being taken to a library as much as Twilight would. Bring up that same list of activities, remove all NSFW Activities and whatever the OC’s Cutie Mark is in from the list, and then ask yourself which activities the OC would enjoy more than others. Behold, one of many of the questions character creators can ask themselves to flesh out their characters before just yelling “Done! Wow, I made that in under a minute! Time to make another one!”

I’m exaggerating for comedic effect for a lot of this post, but still.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
@SilverStarApple7  
I think a problem with the uniqueness you mentioned is that stuff makes them Mary Sues. And I can’t help but notice how many OCs just exist for no other reason than to be penetrated. At least Zeze is an intersex proditor with piercings. That makes her one of the less generic OCs.
deactivated103f39d

Wow, look! An Original Character! And she’s female! I wonder if she’ll have any sort of original personality traits- Nope, she’s just a generic vaguely-cheery girl. And her personality traits are… She likes nice ponies and good things, and does not like mean ponies and bad things. Maybe if we’re lucky, she’ll have a slightly more advanced character trait such as ‘Likes X’ or ‘Does not like X’. This character likes this particular food, this character likes snow, this character likes NSFW stuff, this character likes video games, this character likes being easy, this character likes art/writing because it’s the artist only with all rough edges sanded off to leave nothing behind, this character likes the colour green.
It’s like the artist is so afraid of colouring outside the lines, the artist chooses to never colour the picture at all. So we just end up with another cookie-cutter character indistinguishable from every other character just like this. Which is a cleverly ironic statement, considering how the different colours used to colour in these same old factory-default lines and what character gets its mane and tail ripped off tends to be the only thing that distinguishes these characters from each other. You could put five or twenty or two hundred even ten thousand of these generic OCs in a room, swap their minds around with a spell, erase everyone’s memories of what they’re supposed to look like and nothing else with a different spell, and you’d be left completely unable to match the names and personalities to the bodies and so would every single one of those OCs.
And the same goes for a whole lot of male OCs, too. Way too many are just “Guy”. Might be somewhere between 1 and 10 on the manliness scale, like how the girl OCs might be ranked somewhere on the 1-10 girliness scale. But that’s it. Girly stallions, manly stallions, girly mares, and stallionly mares. SPECIAL character builds have more variation to them than this. Who decided these four archetypes are the beginner-tier OC archetypes everyone should make to try and practice making a more original OC? He was smarter than whoever decided these are the only four acceptable OC types out there due to being sufficiently inoffensive and bland. It’s like someone told these people “Don’t make your OCs unique for the sake of being unique, no weird dragon eyes on ponies or random cyborg limbs” and thought “I must be hearing this advice because making unique OCs is bad”. Overly-unique characters don’t suck because their uniqueness score is too high, they suck because the uniqueness is so goddamn inauthentic. You’ve taken whatever mismatched ideas you could think of, then thrown them onto your template OC to try and spice him up and make him seem more appealing. Your subconscious knows the character inside the body is too bland, so instead of trying to flesh the character out and add layers of depth, you mess around in the character creation menu until you have some Randomize-Button-looking monstrosity.
Look at the mane six. Bring up a list of activities you could invite them to, in your mind. You can see each of the different mane six ponies loving some, mildly enjoying others, hating others, and outright refusing to even try others. Rainbow Dash would enjoy rock climbing a lot more than Twilight would, and while Applejack and Fluttershy would both enjoy gardening, neither would enjoy being taken to a library as much as Twilight would. Bring up that same list of activities, remove all NSFW Activities and whatever the OC’s Cutie Mark is in from the list, and then ask yourself which activities the OC would enjoy more than others. Behold, one of many of the questions character creators can ask themselves to flesh out their characters before just yelling “Done! Wow, I made that in under a minute! Time to make another one!”
I’m exaggerating for comedic effect for a lot of this post, but still.

….
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@LightningBolt  
You dig what you dig, ain’t nothing wrong with that!

Farm sexy is how I describe naturally built muscle. Lots of folks don’t seem to know this but super defined, veiny, “cut” muscle is not naturally shaped or acquired. It’s gained through specific excersize routines and diets for bulk and shape over usefulness.

Farm muscle is shapely, but it’s stronger, gentler in appearance, and much, much sexier in my opinion. Especially with a little gut action. Gots to eat them potatoes after all. :3
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide