What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Wiimeiser  
Compared to their bodies, humans have proportionately larger cocks compared to most other animals. Keyword is proportionately. Yes a horsecock is literally larger than a human cock, but compared to their size, a human has a bigger one than a horse would at the same size. Zebras have bigger cocks than humans, but smaller than most horses. Some species of zebra produce a lot of semen tho, which would be far more interesting than ‘lol big dick’ imo.

The reason the zebra stereotypes exist in this fandom is the ‘oh they’re the equivalent of black people’ tropes which are…really dumb, and I don’t like them. Zebras are interesting on their own without human stereotypes injected into them.
deactivated103f39d

@Wiimeiser
Compared to their bodies, humans have proportionately larger cocks compared to most other animals. Keyword is proportionately. Yes a horsecock is literally larger than a human cock, but compared to their size, a human has a bigger one than a horse would at the same size. Zebras have bigger cocks than humans, but smaller than most horses. Some species of zebra produce a lot of semen tho, which would be far more interesting than ‘lol big dick’ imo.
The reason the zebra stereotypes exist in this fandom is the ‘oh they’re the equivalent of black people’ tropes which are…really dumb, and I don’t like them. Zebras are interesting on their own without human stereotypes injected into them.

There are people who make fun of big penises and worship small ones.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@SaviorAssassin1996  
Quoting Lightningbolt-

“Zebras have bigger cocks than humans, but smaller than most horses. Some species of zebra produce a lot of semen tho, which would be far more interesting than ’lol big dick’ imo.”
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@SilverStarApple7  
This thread is for talking about MLP related images that you are tired of. Not what you are tired of seeing in the film industry.

Like with your other recent posts, this is a My Little Pony fan site, not a political messaging site. Please keep your posts on topic for the threads that you are in, and if you really want to talk about that kind of stuff, you probably should be looking for a site that specializes in that.
SilverStarApple7
Duck - Duck Genocide Is Real!

@Derpy Whooves  
Got it.  
When it comes to pony-related content, I’m sick of seeing…  
I’ve already said bland un-fleshed-out OCs, but I’m also sick of that NSFW thing where there’s this one character’s who’s presented as morally superior for being kind of a total whore.  
Not in a cool “This person buggers THE BEST OF THE BEST” way, but in a lame “This person’s standards are incredibly low, practically nonexistent aside from one obligatory scene where the character says no to someone super awful to prove she could do that if she wanted to”.  
I don’t hate whore characters. Or whore characters painted in a good light. But when they’re painted as morally superior to the non-sluts out there? Count me out.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Skoon  
The only characters I can think of like that right off the top of my head are characters like Toki, from Mononoke Hime. A prostitute who clearly has the moral high ground in nearly every situation.

full

A lot of the “non-sluts” in that movie were clearly inferior. But Toki didn’t have low standards. But she did say “No” to some real assholes.

And I’d vote for Toki for mayor.

@SilverStarApple7

one obligatory scene where the character says no to someone super awful to prove she could do that if she wanted to

I am trying to think of any OC or canon character who is a low life prostitute who has no morals but has a scene where they say “no” to someone super awful to prove they could if they wanted.

Maybe I just have my filters set just right.

But, in case not, do you have an example?

Or are you talking about some other movie or show or something?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide