What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Not a big fan of shock art (as I probably mentioned before), nor political/social baiting, and honestly, I get fed up with the trolling/shit-stirring stuff very easily.

Eh, I just felt like saying it.
Background Pony #0AA5
Pages and pages of character stills clipped from screencaps. I know people use them as the basis for some of their images but it doesn’t make it any less annoying to sift through.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@Wiimeiser  
Yeah. Doesn’t seem to be a lot of demand for them.

I guess by now everybody has their waifu for laifu established. Or they left the fandom.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
It’s even affecting me it seems. Not counting background filler ponies and characters only in previous generations, I watch 9 Season 1 characters, 8 from Season 2, 1 from Season 3, 3 from Season 4, 10 from Season 5, 6 from Season 6, 12 from Season 7, 3 from Season 8, and only 1 from Season 9 and that’s only if Rainbow Roadtrip counts as a Season 9 episode (Note that I considered Limestone and Marble to have debuted in Season 5 rather than Season 1 as they were just background filler before then.) plus two from the books and two (maybe 4) from the comics.
One Trick
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Fantastic Time Waster
Low effort images or low quality from someone who has done enough art that you’d expect better from them. People with like 150+ images that have really off proportion heads and bodies make me just want to skip all their art, and that feels like a disappointment more than anything.
deactivated103f39d

Low effort images or low quality from someone who has done enough art that you’d expect better from them. People with like 150+ images that have really off proportion heads and bodies make me just want to skip all their art, and that feels like a disappointment more than anything.

It’s about the fun.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@One Trick  
I think I know what you mean, and I hope you don’t mean an established/learned artist cannot do simple images for fun.

I think what you mean is a learned artist who has taken to being lazy just to coast on views from their massive audience?

Am I correct? :V
Background Pony #F33F
The Friendship is Dragons comic. Its just a lazy copy paste image comic with some tabletop parody dialogue written in to try to make it funny. Its basically to mlp comics what dbz abridged is to dragon ball. I will say this, whoever’s making the comic is dedicated. Over 400 images in such a short period of time is no easy feat. Still, its not fun being on the other side of that and seeing over 400 images spammed in a short period of time.
Tarkan809
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonlover, Spike Fan
@Panko Pai  
Exactly. And I don’t really like the G4 comic style a lot.

And glad I felt better after not seeing the image a couple of months.

And I will never see that image again. Otherwise I would throw up again.
Background Pony #0AA5
It won’t stop. The friendship is dragons thing just won’t stop. I guarantee its taking up double digits in the percentage of total daily image uploads.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide