What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Background Pony #F33F
@SaviorAssassin1996  
Which, Friendship is dragons or tje official ones? The latter is occasionally really off model and not everyone cares for some of the art styles some of the artists have. And lets not forget green tongued Spike. As for the former, its a literal copy paste of screenshots from the show (and official comics now, I see) with endless D&D references. If you play, you might get a chuckle, I guess, but if you don’t you’ll he lost and just annoyed by the endless deluge of spam whoever’s uploading it is posting.
Kul
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

That shipping image where it was just two EqG screenshot put together, and added some text.  
Not to mention that it was done under “artist:” tag.
Background Pony #5145
@E-123  
I don’t hate sonic. The games are pretty fun, but the combination of Sonic and FiM have produced some of the most low quality works of art (pics and stories) I’ve seen in a long time. They’re not all bad and I can appreciate some people just like to combine two things they really like so I’m not gonna crusade against it but some of the works that come out of this are just plain bad.
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
I said times ago that I despise parent x child incest shippings.  
Forgot to mention that it makes me more sick if it’s combined with foalcon (like father having “fun time” with his filly daughter).
Background Pony #AAC6
immortality blues

Especially in the context of Twilight being the Princess of Friendship, but only having the mane 5 original friends (forever). If Celestia, who isn’t even a princess of friendship, can deal with it for a thousand years, I’m sure Twilight can do it too (and make more cherished friends as well).
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
In terms of nsfw stuff, Big Mac, Shining Armor and, to a degree, Spike. While I have said this before, it doesn’t make it any less annoying how boring it gets seeing them in something.
SD50-2

Bat Pone Fan
Forgot to mention that it makes me more sick if it’s combined with foalcon (like father having “fun time” with his filly daughter).

Definitely.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Definitely.

Thirded. Especially in the case of what’s under the spoiler tag (I won’t state my full opinion about it because it would involve rule 0).
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
While it doesnt gets me sick of it, people who draws ponies with guns, but artist draw guns are that are only meant to be used by humans (small trigger hole for fingers, with a hand grip), making it look useless for the ponies. It makes it look like those pics of girls playing videogames, but they are using the incorrect controllers for the console or the very console is not even plugged/turned off.

It ruins every moment in the picture, specially when the art tries to be dark or serious.

Only FOE art almost nails it with accurate guns that can be used by equines.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
@The Smiling Pony  
At least 1% of the artists tries to be creative at the guns. This one actually tries to explain how everything works:

full

@Wiimeiser  
If we are talking about a FOE fic, Kkat decided not to go deep about how guns even work. The only things that were adressed were the “battle saddles” and how all handguns have this awkward “mouth-grips”.

The artist above really nailed it in question about equine anatomy.
Sparx
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@E-123  
Ooh I need to save this for later then. I probably won’t go as in depth for my fic but it’ll be a useful reference. o3o
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide