What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@Soobel
Yeah pretty much. The barrel of a horse does get a layer of fat with obesity, but it’s spread quite evenly and definitely isn’t the main deposit or the most obvious feature of excess weight.
A major part of horse fat accumulates by the spine. An emaciated horse will have L shaped depressions along the back where the space above the transverse processes is hollowed. An obese horse will have such fatty padding (on top of the muscle) that the top of the spine, instead of sticking out a lot (if thin) or a bit (if in good flesh), actually lies in a little ditch between the bulges on both sides. This is especially likely to happen on the rump. The neck will also accumulate a lot of fat on the top, sometimes so much that the crest collapses and droops to one side. The base of the tail will get fat.
The rear end is another major site, the entire thigh and buttock stores a lot of fat, to the point of becoming near spherical. The paralumbar fossa, normally a cushioned but distinct triangular depression between the pelvis and the ribs, may nearly disappear.
The third major site is the shoulder, fat will “smooth out” the shoulder especially in the underarm area.
But mostly ponies are drawn fat like they put on a human fat suit.
bridge
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Artist -

梁志超奶奶梁憨哲
Personally, I think it’s good to be fat to a basically perfect appearance. For example, it’s OK to be slightly fat. Of course, I’m not a perfectionist. Personal opinion only.I didn’t attack or criticize anyone of any stature
Crimson "Valent" Azure
Coach Dash - For supporting the site
Rainbow Dash - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Husband of Rainbow Dash.
@Background Pony #9853
Well I mean that’s like one of the most common fetishes of the brony fandom I noticed. Filters are you friend, but I’ve had people not tag fart fetish pictures and me getting nauseated every time I see them. If the butt is excrementing or farting, I agree it’s very annoying. But I think it’s alright for clean butts.
Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Lil_VampireCJ
Ai generated crap
I can understand that but its a thing/trend that is starting to die down now with new trends appearing. Liminal Space images/Artwork Edits are taking over that, a bit funner tbh + has more creativity.
Posted Report
Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Lil_VampireCJ
They’re completely different things & can’t really be compared…
AI is Auto-Generated content often by random or keywords by a bot(not real person.)
Liminal Space images are weird images taken of rooms which are not AI Generated; they are real taken photographs often posted to sites like Pinterest or Instagram. The most popular being of pool rooms, SPAs & Empty Offices also called “the backrooms” by some. The artistic part of the trend is where you draw your character in a liminal space image as a meme or for a edit for fun, making this trend a lot more different & in a way funner.
Posted Report
Serasugee
Artist -

The Swaggest Idol
This will probably be unpopular given how common it is now
But anatomically correct genitals just gross me out
It feels like more than 90% of lewd art, especially of lesser characters, has horse pussy and I understand it’s realistic on a feral but I just don’t like it, especially when it’s drawn like a pulled squid ring lmao
The other thing would just be futa, an adorable mare with a giant cock ruins it for me
Draw what you like though! I’m glad people can do it regardless of my personal taste.
Posted Report
Soobel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

more amore best amore
“explicit” filter on and your feed is clop-free.
I dont think i miss something good due that filter.
Posted Report
MoPyr
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

I'm on Deviantart!
Ok so I know filters exist for this kind of thing but I just want to say a thought.
Seeing AI arts regularly break 100+ upvotes while being just a mix-match of other artist’s style is pretty fucked up ngl 🐴
The popular art section is really getting more and more purplesmart/stable diffusion AI arts these days…
They looks good at imitating a good looking artstyle but thats about it. AI cant realize my artistic vision precisely enough
Crimson "Valent" Azure
Coach Dash - For supporting the site
Rainbow Dash - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Husband of Rainbow Dash.
Another thing I really can’t stand is both the tendency to make Dashie an abusive guardian to Scootaloo (just because Rainbow Factory made it work, doesn’t mean everyone needs to see Dashie beat the shonk out of Scootaloo, or cruelly abuse her. Also Dashabuse, it’s one thing if it’s slapstick but if someone is getting off on my wife being strangled, stabbed, or black eyed etcetera there’s a problem. Oh and RD is the most abused character of the M6 if the tags are anything to go by being beaten only by Spike.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide