What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
As a user of Derpibooru, you get to see the artwork of many different artists who participate and add on the total number of images here. But when you become an experienced user, you start seeing certain images in the top 3 or that are just growing in popularity, and you keep seeing it day after day until you are just sick of it and want to censor it with a filter. Unless you’re like me and have ran the Everything filter since you joined.

So, here’s the question: What kind of artworks have you grown sick of all together and don’t understand the appeal?
Dave33333
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.

Undesirable
I am getting sick of seeing Shining Armor and Cadence having sex with different people, having sex with Shining’s parents, sick of seeing Shining Armor and Cadence fucking Chrysalis. Sick of futa Chrysalis banging Shining’s mom. Sick of Shining Armor, Cadence, and Twilight’s mom all together.

For the love of Celestia, do something else and not this. This is getting old and I hate seeing it.
Binkyt11
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Best Art Program Ever - For artists who were courageous enough to draw something for the April Fools day.

Sleep isn't real.
Nothe so much sick of it, but there aren’t that many images of Bright Mac without Pear Butter. While the latter has plenty of solo images withouto him.
Mr. Ghostman

Farewell Derpibooru
@Dave33333

Vore. Particularly the ones involving the princesses. Before you ask, yes I have them filtered out. That and many of the cheating fetishes and whatnot

@Dave33333

This. However in my experience regarding the royal couple and the sparkle couple to a lesser extent, I’ve often seen more pics of Shining fucking other mares and stallions alike behind Cadence’s back and I honestly grown tired of how many clopart depict Cadence being nothing more than a cuckquean/voyeur fetishist because of how overdone it is at this point though with a few exceptions.
Mr. Ghostman

Farewell Derpibooru
@Dave33333

I honestly prefer when it comes to married couples having sex with other ponies it’s in a consensual open relationship. Albeit without having to involve cuckolding/cuckqueaning all the time.
Dave33333

Undesirable
@Mr. Ghostman  
I agree.

I looked into the tag “Changeling feeding,” I was a little sickened. But I haven’t followed the show in a while. You probably thought it pretained to what I was originally talking about.
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
NSFW related:

With the exception of Pinkie and Pinkamena, the mane 6 being futas, despite the fact I enjoy futa, it really feels overdone, especially with them being the dominate ones in pics and fics.

The CMC being on the receiving end of futafied/rule 63’d versions of their sisters/spiritual sister (in Scootaloo’s case).
Amethyst Star
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Background Purple Smart
Unessesary explicit image  
Fail anatomy just for the sake of having an explicit or suggestive image  
Lazy MS Paint work  
Mary Sues  
Shinning or Cadance shipped with someone else  
Vectors put together to make a disorganized image  
SFM Anthro  
Images that try to be scary but failed
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide