What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Dusk Raven
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

Have Opinion, Will Write
@Dave33333  
I think tentacle rape falls into the category of “too absurd to take seriously.” I don’t think I’ve seen a pic (or fic) that dealt with it in a serious, non-romanticized fashion.

…I don’t particularly like seeing rape pics, however. Being someone high in empathy, they affect me pretty strongly, although I have them spoilered so I know what I’m getting into (some of them are pretty good, or are the kind where you can pretend its consensual), and my filters keep the worst of it - the ones that really focus on the harm - out of the way.
Mr. Ghostman

Farewell Derpibooru
If you thought pics of Shining or Cadence getting cucked was bad, Night Light has it even worse, especially in Sparklecest clop where’s he is often cucked by his wife and tormented. Poor Shining? More like more Night Light. :(
Dave33333
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Perfectly Normal Pony - <DVE> ...I'll accept my ban on the condition I don't end up with a duck badge. Seeing "OP is a Troll" didn't help me calm down. But I'm not gonna fight it anymore.
Thread Starter - The RP Thread with no Sense!

Undesirable
Femboys. It’s extremely confusing when you stumble upon them thinking it’s a girl and then realizing you’re jacking off to a guy.
DrCool13
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Ashy Knuckles All Day.
@Dave33333  
This. Most of the time, my initial reaction upon seeing that tag is, “hold up,” followed by a double-take. I never really understood the appeal of them.
Wiimeiser
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag

(Foil Hat)
All these new Cozy Glow pics with the whole fetish thing. I have my own fetishes, but really?

Also, all the NSFW posts in that other thread.
Raиd̥ø
Artist -

I Speak Unto The Filth
All these new Cozy Glow pics with the whole fetish thing. I have my own fetishes, but really?

What pictures? I’ve seen almost nothing with her
Lead Pie
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -

This is a box.
@ILoveMyoozik  
Yep. I am into diapers and stuff, and I don’t really have that high standards when it comes to quality sometimes, but those are awful.  
There are a few situations where slapping text on a screencap works, but if you just throw them at buckets of screencaps it kinda starts to lose its taste. No effort, mass dumping them, and comments under them can be just lovely. I’d honestly love to know what mods think about this as they must have noticed, given the deleted comments and tag histories.  
Also, there isn’t really any way to filter them not one by one if you don’t want to hit other unrelated stuff as well.
Wiimeiser
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

(Foil Hat)
@Lead Pie  
FYI I’ve downvoted and hidden all but the first five of Cozy Glow and the one of Smolder (of the ones I’ve seen), and didn’t hide the only “edited” one of Cozy with no text (>>2021694) but I still downvoted it.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
Far be it from me to rain on anybody’s parade but since we’re letting out opinions, I may as well offer mine.

I have never been fond of seeing humanization, or EQG stuff. Particularly in that the EQG style is generally pug-ugly. Some exceptions occur, of course. There’s always an exception to any rule.

I’m also tired of political ideology influencing everything. From art to movies to music, not just in one fandom or genre, but in media at large. Politics ruin everything. Left or right, doesn’t matter. Ergo, I am not fond of seeing anything with a “social message” anymore.

Addendum: I’m no kink-shamer but I am never happy to see more diaper/scat/farting/filthy-foot fetishes either. Sorry folks, just not my bag; but good lord there is so much of it.
Wiimeiser

(Foil Hat)
@Skoon  
I’ll be honest, I don’t like the Equestria Girls style either (Some artists do it in a better style, like Girlsay). Until yesterday I’d hidden a screencap of Rose Heart doing the duckface because I find EQG mouths ugly and duckface even worse.

I think the reason politics ruin everything is because we’re so divided right now.

I don’t get the fat/fart connection at all. I 100% get vore and snakes, and oversized breasts and lactation, but where does the whole thing with fat people farting even come from? To me it’s like if unguligrade anthros and book fetish were that connected.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide