What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
Hey, could we please get off the derail and back to the purpose of the thread, please?

… color me shocked that so few people here have never seen a Miyazaki movie or something like that.
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
Would handle MarbleMac. Would handle SugarMac. But I wouldn’t handle the latter metaphorically dumping the former.

(I guess I made this post less of “what images I’m sick of seeing” and more of “what images I don’t like”)
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Well now I’m really starting to feel the ‘bleeech’ of ‘small penis humiliation’ images. It’s just getting old, not funny, not cute, and irritating. Hurr durr girl doesn’t like small dicks and only likes giant dicks xDDD.
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
@LightningBolt

Well, as someone named Richard, I think every dick deserves love. :V

OK, now seriously, those kind of pics tend to be very repetivtive and you already know the grill.

small penis = you are a pussy

I mean, geez.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Hali the Emoji girl  
Being a prostitute doesn’t mean someone has “low standards”. The film is set in the late Muromachi period, when prostitution was an integral part of the economy and society, and was a major aspect of culture and fashion.

Prostitution was considered a boon for local economies, and any community without at least one house of “ill repute” couldn’t consider themselves “urban” by any means.

Both male and female courtesans and prostitutes were romanticized in literature and woodblock prints, and their fashions inspired both commoners and the elite. Just like today in Harajuku.

But, that’s pre-modern Japan, where women could own property, and had authority over their own lives separate from their husbands or fathers.

I mean, it wasn’t all roses and kimonos - there were some bad times had by all.

But you can’t be a Japanese prostitute and have “low standards” or anything other than the highest regard for propriety and accounting.

full

Those were hard jobs. Someone with “low standards” wouldn’t cut it.

Just watch the movie - it’s pretty good.

Even though there’s a town full of prostitutes in it.
deactivated103f39d

@Hali the Emoji girl
Being a prostitute doesn’t mean someone has “low standards”. The film is set in the late Muromachi period, when prostitution was an integral part of the economy and society, and was a major aspect of culture and fashion.
Prostitution was considered a boon for local economies, and any community without at least one house of “ill repute” couldn’t consider themselves “urban” by any means.
Both male and female courtesans and prostitutes were romanticized in literature and woodblock prints, and their fashions inspired both commoners and the elite. Just like today in Harajuku.
But, that’s pre-modern Japan, where women could own property, and had authority over their own lives separate from their husbands or fathers.
I mean, it wasn’t all roses and kimonos - there were some bad times had by all.
But you can’t be a Japanese prostitute and have “low standards” or anything other than the highest regard for propriety and accounting.
full
Those were hard jobs. Someone with “low standards” wouldn’t cut it.
Just watch the movie - it’s pretty good.
Even though there’s a town full of prostitutes in it.

Well just wait until prostitution gets someone hurt, or risk their lives.
Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll

What happened? I’m ok with the town of prostitutes, I was just curious about why toki was a prostitute and had the moral high ground compared to other characters, it’s that the movie with the wolf girl? I’ll check it out the movie since I really liked “spirited away” and “Howl’s moving castle”.
Raиd̥ø
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

I Speak Unto The Filth
@SaviorAssassin1996  
That can happen with any job though. It’s not an inherent problem with prostitution (now, is it more common? Maybe, but that’s a different issue)  
That said, isn’t this really offtopic now
Background Pony #F33F
Vore. Something about jerking it to someone getting murdered by being eaten and having their remains literally shat out doesn’t seem appealing to me. Also, some of them come across as pretty psychopathic, especially when its one of the main characters happily devouring and killing one of their terrified friends.

Not saying you can’t like it, its just, like the topic says, something I’m getting sick of seeing.

Inb4 filter tags  
I know, I know. Just venting here.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide