What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
I literally have never had issues with anthro at all. It never looks weird to me (outside those SFM models that everyone seems to use) and I don’t mind seeing it, it hardly even registers in my head as ‘different’.

What I DON’T care about is humanized, and somehow people don’t hate on that as much as they do anthro (????) Now, I like EQG, I make EQG, but normal human proportioned and colored humans just make me bleeeeh. They’re so dull and boring and unappealing. I see no enjoyment from seeing random anime character with purple hair called Twilight Sparkle. Especially when people do them naked and make them look not at all distinct, at least with fancy clothes that resemble the character I can see some appeal. Otherwise, and even still, I don’t dislike humanized enough to want to avoid it (outside of race drama that makes me crave death) but I certainly find it the least appealing of all.

I really am a furry.
Crimson "Valent" Azure
Coach Dash - For supporting the site
Rainbow Dash - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Husband of Rainbow Dash.
@LightningBolt  
Yeah humanized M6 aren’t really my thing either but I can’t stand EQG either. I do like part anthro, part human though like my OC Olivia Yamakara who is half kitsune in the style of Inuyasha. I have her ponified because it seemed like a good idea.

I love anthro too. Kinda sad how so many fans hate it. I’m also a furry.

Honestly, I just don’t tolerate scat and watersports because I just don’t like bodily functions.

Oh and Scootabuse. That’s another thing I don’t like. Especially since it’s kinda out of character for Rainbow Dash.

@Wiimeiser  
Yeah, EG just isn’t my thing. I can appreciate some EG art like making everyome look older like Sunset and the Sirens are probably the only reason I don’t outright hate EG. If I wanted to see a non accurate depiction of the three worst years of my life, I’ll play Danganronpa.
Background Pony #B907
@icey wicey 1517  
A new “artist” has been posting a lot of work here for about a week now of their takes on ponified Aelita from Code Lyko and it’s been a little irritating. More over, I’m not entirely sure how much of that it even their work, they’ve been tagging it all under one artist name, but the quality varies wildly and I’m pretty sure most of them are from different artist’s they’ve asked to make ponified Aelita for them.
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
@Background Pony #B907  
Please report one of the images that you suspect was not made by the tagged artist, and I will look into it. If you know who the artist might have been, please add that to the report, it will help me track it down.
Rare
Applejack - For Patreon supporters
Rarijack - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

#1 Rarijack Enthusiast
(Incoming mega late reply cuz I felt like searching “Rarijack”)

@Background Pony #5145  
If it makes you feel any better, I’m not going broke, or stealing my dead relatives’ money. I’m just in a very happy state of my life where I have pretty much run of out physical stuff to spend my money on, so 90% goes towards commissions.

@RogueBadnik  
Sorry to hear it comes off that way to you, but Rarijack is just the only thing I like to commission. I promise I’m not “forcing the ship” or anything, lol, it’s just what I enjoy the most by a LARGE margin.
deactivated686beb

@PUBLIQclopAccountant  
I don’t know. Probably some guy from twitter (I don’t even go on twitter btw) with thousands of followers told everyone to draw it. I thought about redrawing it myself with me and Coloratura (who I consider my waifu), or with some pony shooting mordecai and twilight, but I don’t need to waste my time, and I’ve pretty much had it with self-shipping.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Manerg
I wonder why the Mordetwi redraws suddenly become popular. Was there a recent draw thread on the subject?

Twitter. Some popular account picked up on it for being ~cringe~, some other one made a redraw, it became a meme to dunk on them ~cringe bronies~, by parodying it, etc.

Some kid drew a crossover ship almost a decade ago of two characters they liked, and now they’re being ceaselessly mocked for it by a bunch of adults that’ll say “they’re just having fun”.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
@The Smiling Pony  
Not surprised. Twitter has a habit of creating ten times the original cringe with unfunny parodies.  
Now I wonder if the adults making fun of it were that kid’s peers a decade ago, if they’ve always been older than that kid, or if it’s a new generation of kids making fun of someone who is now at least a five years older than them. I wouldn’t know because I deleted my Twitter in 2017.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide