What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Rare
Applejack - For Patreon supporters
Rarijack - Derpi Supporter
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

#1 Rarijack Enthusiast
@Panko Pai
I agree, it’s pretty unnecessary for every artist to make their own version of the cover. IMO, should’ve just had one artist make it, then be done.
Edit: Unless everyone drawing that same thing IS the artpack, I’m not even sure.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
@Raritybro
I got invited to that and honestly I could not understand what they were actually asking for. There was a bit of a language barrier.
So I think each artist starts with that image and then segues into a different series of images of what happens to Twi behind the door? It’s all I could parse. Not sure how accurate it is.
Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
That sounds seriously annoying; I rly dislike it when people spam the same stuff like that(aka images) I once had my watchlist invaded by someone reposting the same YCH but with male, fem or with/without the “forbidden juices.” There was 20/10 in total.
Lil_VampireCJ
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Lil_VampireCJ
@Panko Pai
Thank god that… But still sounds annoying, especially with them “all” being the same theme.
Well in that case they are made by different artists. I’m actually tired of the theme of this art pack <.<
@PUBLIQclopAccountant
Yeah…I do report duplicates that directly look the “same” no difference.
I do wish there was a way for Philomena to allow artists to treat variations as all being part of the “same” image. I think the high score for watch list spam was 32.
Crimson "Valent" Azure
Coach Dash - For supporting the site
Rainbow Dash - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Husband of Rainbow Dash.
Oh, one thing that irks me to no end is that “10000 hours in MS Paint Artist” who draws Rainbow Dash marrying her EG self. This wouldn’t be so weird but the edit is so bad, I could do a better job in KINDERGARTEN with Photoshop. And the vore/unbirthing is weird because while I don’t necessarily have a problem with fetishes, usually opting to filter them out, when it’s badly edited vore like Pony RD inside of Human RD, it just seems weird. Then Pony RD calls her mama… Ewww….
Also this artist NEVER tags their images, so when I have a random urge to see Rainbow Dash with herself (don’t ask) I ALWAYS see it.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
I, once again, am here just to mention how much I dislike very accurate armpits in pony anatomy.
And once again, because the cover artist of the the #100 issue of MLP had to draw Twilight with armpits.
Like, ugh…
I have seem so much fucked up shit throught my years of the internet, and this is the only thing that still kinda triggers me. Ponies with realistic armpits
WHY they had to draw it like that? Why not just draw a simple line or something…
Pinto Bean
Non-Fungible Trixie -

refried sans lard
Sometimes I use filters, other times I don’t. I can stomach just about everything on this site. I usually just chalk it up to personal expression, and it is all just fiction anyway. But the images that disturb me the most are the ones depicting ponies being humiliated, debased, battered, tortured, and/or brutally murdered/executed by some vile and sadistic off-screen would-be artist. I mean, I get venting. I just don’t understand how anybody could hate a pony so much that they would waste their time and energy on such trash.
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Pinto Bean
Some people “torture” their favourite characters (OCs or canon) as a way to explore the character’s or their own emotions in extreme settings. Fiction and emotion are complicated things.
Pinto Bean
Non-Fungible Trixie -

refried sans lard
@The Smiling Pony
Oh, interesting. It makes sense from a creative or empathetic view I guess. Still kind of disturbing though, even in that context. Perhaps I just deal with so much dark stuff in reality that subconsciously I don’t want to associate those kind of experiences with the world of MLP. For me, it’s an escape, but for others it’s seems to be a way of relating to the real world, ironically.
Soobel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

more amore best amore
I did 2 times such things, one was for regret of my harsh thoughts to Starlight, second time it was just NATG task to draw pony’s worst nightmare.
Skoon
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Magnificence - Artist with 100+ Safe/Suggestive images with over 100 upvotes, and 5+ Questionable/Explicit images with over 350 upvotes
The Power of Love - Made a piece of artwork loved by 1000 users
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Too tired to care
There are many reasons to put a character you love and admire through horrible scenarios. Sometimes even to emulate horrors you have experienced in real life so you can connect with them even more. I do it a lot…
That said I still have a hard time with White Kitten’s tastes for some reason. I don’t know why in particular, there’s just something about the way they like their dialogue written that strikes me the wrong way.
Pinto Bean
Non-Fungible Trixie -

refried sans lard
@Soobel
Intriguing. So you did that one of Starlight as penance. To empathize with a character you once hated. That’s actually rather endearing.
The vitriol some fans had for Starlight during her time in the spotlight was intense. It’s one thing to draw a pony who has been hurt, like your Starlight pic, but the ones that really upset me are where the artist is in the process of causing extreme and deliberate harm. “Cruel & Unusual Punishment” seemed to be a theme with Starlight. That one of somebody putting her in a blender having already been battered is chilling… although I did chuckle at bit at the fact that it’s only rated as semi-grimdark.
Pinto Bean
Non-Fungible Trixie -

refried sans lard
@Skoon
Oh yeah, that wicked attraction/group snuff… though I suspect that it being controversial is the whole point. To me it’s so over the top violent that it’s hard to take seriously.
And for some reason, I don’t react nearly as bad to extreme violence against anthros as I do with ponies.
PUBLIQclopAccountant
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

IRL 🎠 stallion
I don’t know why in particular, there’s just something … that strikes me the wrong way.
That’s exactly how I feel about those stupid pony in a blender pictures. For some reason, those have a vibe of the artist enjoying the cruelty depicted rather than any of the other reasons someone may choose to draw grim dark. If the artist isn’t reveling in cruelty, it’s blatant brony bait for stirring up a conga line of commenters typing “/me rescues here” arguing with those typing “time to press turbo max”
Soobel
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

more amore best amore
Some times friends are shared me for tease that meme, how to make ice cream of Starlight Glimmer using blender.
I tend to explain then, how bad is such idea, because poor unicorn get very badly hurt and tries cast some powerful spell for fight. Very likely she dies before she cast the spell and gathered raw magic will release wildly. We know that unicorn in particular have great magical capacity and such troture will cause destructions for miles around and hunderds or even thousands of people will die.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide