What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
After much arguments with myself, I decided to spoiler AI generated stuff.
Another reason I put this on spoiler, other than recognizing it’s an AI art, is the fact all arts done with it looks repetitive. No matter which art, they all look the same, even if it’s a different character.
Stablediffusion, NovelAI arts kinda became laughably recognizable for me these days. Because everyone keep putting the word “masterpiece” or insert popular artist’s name here and without fail the AI generate the same looking art with the smooth shading style all the time, to the point it’s becoming homogenized. Thats something considering the amount of people that keep raving on about “AI art’s potential” and all. Sure it can generates a good looking penis now but im not impressed.
AI art’s current biggest flaw is that its becoming more of a toy than anything, the “masterpiece” generic piles that it floods every art sites with is becoming stale, I can tell if a piece is AI generated just by look 85% of the time. After all, it learnt from the datas, not by itself.
The only thing with potential I can see is Midjourney, but they hid it behind a paywall. I guess the AI can help people who want to create a visual novel but lack the money to hire artists, but character model consistency? What is that?
So much for the evolution of art 🐴
I really thought AI generated art was a rather interesting concept, not revolutionary but still interesting. Now as apparently AI art is everywhere, this slightly becomes concerning.
Posted Report
🂾𝕃𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕟𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣𝔽𝕒𝕟🂽
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Best Fans Forever - For supporting the site
Nocturnal Vision - For supporting the site
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Goodbye guys ;)
@MoPyr
It’s always been depressing to be an artist that mainly focuses on obscure BG ponies or (gasp) OCs (other than the handful of OCs with fandoms of their own). Now it’s double as depressing because whatever thought and effort you put in to make an image you like, it’s ever easier to get flat out ignored.
when a post is 2 months old but still hits hard
I totally feel this way sometimes, and occasionally it can be discouraging D: but I think you captured a lot of artists’ feelings perfectly Saby, including mine too often :(
especially when you work super hard on, let’s say, an OC or rarer canon character vector or picture and get very little recognition - but the “popular” artists get upvoted to the heights in only a matter of hours sometimes 3: ||(can be even less with some explicit arts; the one thing about Derpibooru I detest is that quick high rating for those ):<)||
Disclaimer: I am a fan of some of those more popular artists in most cases and even love their works enough to fave myself - but those are usually SFW artists. Only a couple artists who draw NSFW I will like their arts for, because they have safe arts (or there will be a big exception, as with this unexpected gift I received once :3). I say so because I fell into the convicting step of drawing some mildly NSFW art last year, and I only draw SFW (with questionable and suggestive) as it is in line with my personal convictions. Not telling anyone what or what not to draw or fave, but I am personally against NSFW now because I went down that wrong path (to me) once and refuse to do so again, just for “upvote fame.” Many artists on here achieve high scores through their SFW, adorable artworks - and I admire them for staying artistically clean. :) If the popularity with my OCs comes and I am blessed with it, it comes - but if not, that’s okay too… and I am finally ok with saying that mostly. Learn not to compromise on what you believe. 😌🌺
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I’m not sick of the art per se…it’s just that when I see some detailed, professionally rendered image on this board I immediately want to congratulate the artist–but who the hell do I praise when it says “AI ART”?! How can I ask the artist “how did you do it, how long did it take you in years to get this good?” when the answer is a very obvious “I didn’t do it, but it took me a minute.”
Leastways
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

hi there
i personally feel wierd each time i see an arist tag (not editor, artist) put next to machine learning generated tag. i mean, what it is supposed to mean? that guy created ai using his own works? or they just think that pushing the button “make me a pic” after typing pair of keywords and getting mish-mash of other peoples artworks making them count as artist? i am not against ai usage overall, it may be fun for people who are not willing to spend time learning how to draw, kinda like different types of “pony creator” constructors can be entertaining to play with. maybe i am being dumb and there is any rulings to it on the site of how those tags are used together, if so please help me find it bc i am tired of my brain trying to find explanation for this stuff X”C sorry for grammar, as i mentioned, im not the brightest crayon in the package
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Leastways
For the overwhelming majority that I’ve seen, it was an image grabbed from tumblr/twitter/DA and the system always auto-tags those sources as artist.
Not universal, of course, I have seen images where AI was used as part of the toolkit and not just on its own - those should get an artist tag and the “machine learning assisted” tag instead of “generated”.
Just edit the tag for cases where there’s no description stating it was img2img or in/outpainting using their own work.
Posted Report
Lil_VampireCJ
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Lil_VampireCJ
One thing I find disgusting when it comes to AI & it being misused for Art theft is that you can no longer safely stream yourself drawing your works or publicly posting WIPs/Progress of your art because someone will just take a capture of ur WIP & then put it into one of those generators to “finish it off” and then claim it as their own work because they “posted it first completed.” :/
& no, the “filter” that got recommended to stop AI theft on streams doesn’t work on stopping AI Art Theft, it got proven false quite quick. I am aware there is a lot of misinformation, false cases & fearmonger about AI Art Theft, but I am talking about the real cases; primarily the situation with that Twitter Artist that had their WIP Art they were drawing stolen on a Picarto Stream & put into a AI-Generator “to finish it off” with no permission, credits given & the thief “claiming it as their own & that they stole their art.”
Its honestly a problem & thing that has put me off streaming myself drawing for probably awhile for my own safety, I probably won’t do streams like this until the AI problem has died down which maybe awhile as a lot of platforms that decided not to ban it are still promoting it as a trend & “good thing.” Another point to add is that this problem commonly seems to happen in Picarto. I already don’t publicly post wips, I never have done gladly so no change there.
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Lil_VampireCJ
I’m not sure that case has anything to do with AI… I remember people screencapping WiPs and sketches from streams (when everyone actually used Livestream) back in the season 2 days over a decade ago and “finishing them off” just the same with SAI or PS, then posting and boasting about it.
Posted Report
Leastways
Artist -

hi there
@The Smiling Pony
Thank you for explanation and recommendations!
I have one more question: for example, adding signature, watermark or frame to the ai generated pic can be considered as ai being used as a part of toolkit so it must be tagged with artist:name? Bc technically even resizing the pic in Paint can be considered as ai being a part of toolkit by definition, and if im mistaken, where i can learn about it? In ai usage terms of service or on gallery sites rulings? Sorry if those questions seem dumb, and thank you again for finding time to answer to my previous one!
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Leastways
Just resizing or adding a watermark wouldn’t be considered enough for an artist tag. AFAIK there is no hard definition, just the description on the tags themselves (1, 2).
“Machine Learning Assisted” is meant to be for stuff like cleaning up a nearly finished image, upscaling details of your own work, adding background details, or serious composition work (photobashing, I think people call it).
Posted Report
Leastways
Artist -

hi there
@The Smiling Pony
Yeah, thank you, i guess that answers my question. So, am i understanding correctly: the artist:name tag is for “markedly” edited images, the editor:name tag is for pics that were not “markedly” edited but have some signs of editing (those stuff i mentioned above, signatures, frames, filters etc)? Or editor: and artist: are straight up synonymous in those cases? I’m just guessing now, but maybe i can read about it somewhere not to bother you with those noobish questions? X”3
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Leastways
The intention would be that the artist tag only goes on stuff with significant (majority) human work gone into it, and editor is for everything else.
Even if there is no editing done to the image, the “editor” tag still helps with marking who “came up with the idea” for the prompt, and of course for search/filtering.

I know some people using the “machine learning assisted” tag put themselves down as editor, and I assume that’s their personal choice, and should be fine. The main thing would be to keep the artist tag itself clean of (near) pure AI stuff.
Posted Report
Leastways
Artist -

hi there
@The Smiling Pony
Many thanks to you for the time you’ve spend on answering my questions, your explanation was very helpful.
The only problems i see with it is there is no way to tell if any changes were made in the pic if the uploader doesn’t upload ai created image before edits or keywords they’ve used to create this picture and the term “significant” of itself can be interpreted differently by different people. And comparing this to misuse of photobashing, people can’t purposefully or even randomly find original photo/artwork to check if it was even used with consent of the original creator, but this is waaay offtopic to discuss in this thread i suppose, so thank you again for explaining me how tags are intended to use :3
Posted Report
The Smiling Pony

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@Leastways
People being shits has always been a problem; see the topic further above about people editing stream WiPs. Same thing happens with old fashion edits of other people’s work (happens a lot with humanized images, people taking an anime waifu image, colouring the hair, and passing it off as their original Rainbow Dash art), nevermind the whole “base” thing DA is full of (people taking original work, turning it to linework, then selling it to others for their edits, with no credit given to the original artist).
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
It wouldn’t be a huge bother for me if every website used tags to filter out like this one, but on places like DeviantArt (despite there being a filtering system it still isn’t perfect and sometimes the pics slip through the cracks), there’s artists who are willing to take commissions of adults wearing diapers, usually soiling them after.
Posted Report
AwkwardLuna
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Never go full Awkward
Yeah, AI created art is just awful and it encourages people to pivot away from real artists. I wish it wasn’t allowed. Yes it’s filterable, but giving it a platform at all feels wrong.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Hmm… we should work on finding and dismantling the software so people can’t use it anymore, even the “good” ones who don’t intend to share the finished picture online.
Posted Report
d1ckbitch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Doughnuts Worshipper
It’s a software, which means it can be copied an infinite number of times, and it’s open-source, on top of that. Not possible, we’ll have to live with it
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide