What images are you getting sick of seeing? (NSFW ALLOWED)

Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

So many 3D anthros have been getting by my filters lately and just ugh. They’re basically never appealing. Also, nothing against futa but why is so much of it futa?
Posted Report
Crimson "Valent" Azure
Coach Dash - For supporting the site
Rainbow Dash - For supporting the site
Gold Supporter - Gold Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Husband of Rainbow Dash.
@Litrojia
Did you spoil Source Filmmaker? I personally think that while some of them can get a little annoying, SFM does have the Everfree Team’s content like their take on the song Destination Calabria.
Posted Report
Litrojia
Cottonwood Kindle - For supporting the site
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artistic Detective - For hunting down artist when their names have changed
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

@Crimson “Valent” Azure
My complex filter here is (anthro OR eqg), 3d, -(artist:imafutureguitarhero OR artist:v747), so basically any anthro 3D gets hidden, SFM or not (I don’t know the difference when tagging), except for a couple artists. I more or less don’t mind anthro and 3D in general, but not both of them together. That means though that if it’s missing either of those tags, I see it, and many uploaders simply don’t give a shit.
Posted Report
Crimson "Valent" Azure
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Husband of Rainbow Dash.
@Litrojia
Yeah I like 2D anthro the best. EqG art is often really wonky in SFM.
I think you should spoil AI generated art too just to be safe as that can be 3D too.
Honestly though the real reason AI generated art pisses me off is because why be an artist when you can just pay $4 a month to generate art that imitates a certain artist’s style?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Why be an artist
That’s the neat part of paying for a AI image gens. You don’t have to be an artist.
It’s an image generator, not a digital artist’ tool (by design it’s not a tool, though it doesn’t stop artists to use them in their workflow)
Note: AI image generator is undoubtedly a digital ART tool, but not a digital ARTIST tool. A coffee vending machine is not an espresso machine. The latter is used by baristas, the former not so much.
Posted Report
Lil_VampireCJ
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Lil_VampireCJ
Oh boi, you know when you get an OC you really really really want to hide & do not want to see? This is literally one of my situations at the moment, I have been wanting to hide the OC:Devin & I can’t because this guy constantly joins the Community Collab Event, meaning the Collab Image would be hidden too.
If you want context to why I dislike this oc so much, its because of the guy behind the OC not being a good person, aka a major homophobe & a toxic “free art” beggar as well as other not-so good things I’d rather not say. And because of that, the character only gives me discomfort & negative vibes which is not really what I want.
Posted Report
Terton
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Barghest Best Girl
He’s randomly DM’d me on my art Twitter twice before with just… nothing. Like all he said was “damn it” or whatever, I didn’t care enough to remember specifics of two-word DMs from strangers. Doesn’t follow me, no prior interactions, etc.
If he’s that big of a twat then I probably dodged a bullet by just deleting the messages.
Posted Report
Lil_VampireCJ
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Lil_VampireCJ
@Lil_VampireCJ
Oh, that guy. I’ve seen people talk about him on twitter doing just that.
Yeahhh, he has been a topic on there for a few years now… nothing but trouble and negativity controversy. I wish I could just kindly hide his OC and not be reminded that people like him exist but I can’t because it would hide the DB Collab Images.
He’s randomly DM’d me on my art Twitter twice before with just… nothing. Like all he said was “damn it” or whatever, I didn’t care enough to remember specifics of two-word DMs from strangers. Doesn’t follow me, no prior interactions, etc.
If he’s that big of a twat then I probably dodged a bullet by just deleting the messages.
You really did dodge a bullet, he is known for commonly spitting on artists either by threatening them or by complaining(or both) and invalidating them just for not doing “free art.” He also has a record for harassing artists commonly over making lesbian art, because he is homophobic and “doesn’t like it” he has also complained about gay + trans arts in the past too I am pretty sure but not 100% confident as the callout posts I’m thinking of that mentioned it are older.
The last time I checked his twitter, he privated it and put [HIATUS/ON BREAK] on his name with a black/blank pfp. I don’t know if its changed since I checked.
Posted Report
Background Pony #57B8
forgive me for beating a dead horse here but stable diffusion. It’s cool and all seeing the odd AI art in my favorite tags here and there, but its getting a bit too rampant. At least most of it is tagged well so I can hide it if I want but like… cmon you can post like 30 samey looking works in a day vs human artists with (mostly) original art styles taking days to produce one good item.
Posted Report
d1ckbitch
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Hard Work - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

Doughnuts Worshipper
@Wiimeiser
Lots of NSFW with characters of various age too. But there’s less than a few weeks ago ; it all depends of what people currently interested with AI are producing, before growing bored by it.
My slight bother-inducing image sights of the moment : that Highrise Ponies serie. I mean… It’s just a vector picture of some pony character pasted over a city skyline photo. At least, AI has this slight surprise factor.
Posted Report
Jb33124
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Gaining Confidence
One type of image i like (which is definitely something only i may like) is a character being completely frozen in place; aware or not so. So, though this only sort of answers the question, i hate images where if i type in ‘frozen’ or something like that, i get images of Anna and Elsa. its honestly really annoying and i dont know why.
(on a different note, ive never watched and Frozen movie)
Crimson "Valent" Azure

Husband of Rainbow Dash.
@saby
Fair enough… but the question is, why haven’t the mods banned him from the collab in that case? If the person is that toxic, why should they be a part of the community collab?
Posted Report
saby
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Perfectly Normal Pony - Red is Sprout, yellow is Hitch, you are a lout, and also a bitch.
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

extra fun at parties
@Crimson “Valent” Azure
Yep, any search query can be used as a complex filter line.
As for why that person/their OC hasn’t been banned from the collab, staff simply wasn’t aware of the case and if someone on staff was aware of it, they didn’t know of the OC, or if they did, they didn’t happen to both spot it among submissions and remember that the Collab is closed for particularly notorious characters.
So thanks for bringing it up.
If you have other OCs to point out, just do a report on a Collab submission or something and let us know, k?
Background Pony #619E
As for why that person/their OC hasn’t been banned from the collab, staff simply wasn’t aware of the case and if someone on staff was aware of it, they didn’t know of the OC, or if they did, they didn’t happen to both spot it among submissions and remember that the Collab is closed for particularly notorious characters.
It would be the last one of those, then. A Derpi mod drew antagonizing art of the character.
Posted Report
Lil_VampireCJ

Lil_VampireCJ
@Lil_VampireCJ
complex filters, my friend
oc:devin, -derpibooru community collab
You’re a legend, thank you so much. <3
@Crimson “Valent” Azure
Yep, any search query can be used as a complex filter line.
So thanks for bringing it up.
If you have other OCs to point out, just do a report on a Collab submission or something and let us know, k?
You’re welcome, I am glad to of made yous aware of Devin. Thank you so much for the response and taking action. <3
Beth
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Lol I pretty much focus on drawing things people don’t like, but trying to be a little subtle.
@Fleetfoot
That’s my strategy. Sometimes the feet is better when it’s not right in the face. There is more to loving feet that having them right in the face all the time.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide