Viewing last 25 versions of post by Moonatik in topic What kinds of images do you wish there was more of? (NSFW allowed!)

Moonatik
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

:twijoy:
"@Ferrotter":/art/what-kinds-of-images-do-you-wish-there-was-more-of-nsfw-allowed/post/3444976#post_3444976
> Pinkie Pie in her saloon dress or original gala dress.

Yes, YES. Absolutely, considering adding that to my list.
No reason given
Edited by Moonatik
Moonatik
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Charitable Contributor - Contributed to a series of art packs that helped raise over $10,000 for charity
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

:twijoy:
"@Ferrotter":/art/what-kinds-of-images-do-you-wish-there-was-more-of-nsfw-allowed/post/3444976#post_3444976
> Pinkie Pie in her saloon dress or original gala dress.

Yes, YES. Absolutely, considering adding that to my list.
No reason given
Edited by Moonatik