What kinds of images do you wish there was more of? (NSFW allowed!)

Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

|| I’d like more Humanized Kinkie Pie, Kinky Sex where all involved are clearly really, REALLY enjoying it, and Pinkie with straight hair, but NOT psychotic, depressed, etc (tired, mellow, soaked, and such totally fine).

…Actually, I’d love to see Kinkie Pie with wavy curls that act like a middle ground between her usual look and the straight haired look ||
Background Pony #F7B0
Tied up bunny ponies with carrot dicks and restraints made from tomato plant vines. Radish ball gags. Cabbage boobies.
Background Pony #DDAA
I want to see more pics with anthro Luna but pony Celestia because I think see wants to be the bigger one for a change 😁
Background Pony #9888
We need more art of female zebra oc’s. I love Zecora but I need more variety in my striped gals!
Background Pony #F7B0
Images where somepony yells “filthy zigger!” and then immediately gets their brains blasted out.
Background Pony #F7B0
More ponies fucking on top of musical instruments and equipment- pianos, keyboards, dj equipment, etc.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide