What kinds of images do you wish there was more of? (NSFW allowed!)

Mildgyth
Best Pink Pony - For being the first person to reach 50k uploads, managing the site's featured images, and countless other contributions to the site.
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Senior Moderator
Humata, Hukhta, Hvarshta
More safe/suggestive gay stuff. Nothing against explicit gay stuff, of course, I love it, but I’d also love to see more stallion cuddling, kissing, hugging, and other non-sexual things too.
Background Pony #F7B0
There are literally no female POV images on this site with a Colt and extremely few with younger stallions in general. I would definitely love to see some cute younger stallions/colts on mare POV action. There’s plenty from the boy’s side, but not from the woman’s. Give our pegasisters and femboys some love artists!

Of course, money talks. I wonder if my mommy girlfriend would like if I commissioned one with my OC snuggling in her boobies or something. Hmmmmm.

full
Background Pony #493C
Dice games, believe it or not. They were fairly useful if you wanted to pick a random pony for a piece of art or writing. However, they’re seriously outdated and don’t include any newer characters at all.

Perhaps there’s a new tag I missed or someone could point me towards an alternative random pony-picker?
Background Pony #493C
@Wiimeiser  
@O. Hancock

The dice game tag is just what it sounds like. You may have seen some like it on Twitter or Tumblr. The last pic with the tag was uploaded 3 years ago. The last actual dice game image was 5 years ago. The last dice game image with more than six choices was 6 years ago. And the last dice game image with 100 choices (the kind I’m referring to specifically) was 7 years ago.

I’m not a fan of the dice games by themselves, but like I said, they made for a good random pony picker. I was hoping there’d be more with newer characters at some point.
O. Hancock
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Penis
@Background Pony #930E  
Oh I know somebody who made a physical actual pony dice game once, complete with a board and custom dice. She was showing it off at a convention but some of my friends went to see her while I went off and did some other stuff and then met back later. So I never saw it personally.
O. Hancock

Penis
@Background Pony #930E  
From what I remember, it was described as a sort of Texas hold em kind of thing, but with dice instead of cards and there were pony lewds printed on the chips, and the board was just some big suggestive pony themed square you rolled the dice onto I guess.
O. Hancock

Penis
@Mr. Ghostman  
Blushes Wow I think 90% of those things are awesome. <3

Edit: oh weird, I clicked a notification that took me to that page of comments, so I thought that was a new comment. Then I realized it was from 2 years ago after I replied. This new site update is really something.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide