What kinds of images do you wish there was more of? (NSFW allowed!)

Background Pony #F7B0
Ponies practicing for SHTF. Making their own soap, bread, washing their clothes with washboards, using solar panels to power small handheld appliances, eating rice and bean food stores out of years-old, sealed, 5 gallon mylar bags packed with oxygen absorbers, and supplementing their diets with local flora and fauna while they plant from seed banks. Oiling and maintaining their equipment and losing fat while gaining muscle, so they can prepare to defend from maurauders with their guns, katanas, and baseball bats that I definitely don’t have in my apartment.
Background Pony #F7B0
Oh and I’d definitely want to see ponies that know that wrapping barbed wire around a Louisville slugger is definitely not a realistic way to have the most control over your opponent if they’ve breached your perimeter and you’ve run out of ammunition.

On second thought I think I’m in the wrong thread. Have a good night, dear ponies of this thread. I bid you adieu.
Background Pony #3B90
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - Ban evasion + Pretending to be on both sides of the argument (False flag)
Background Pony #A1EC
Panty poop where the poop is actual road apples and not generic hentai scat 🤮🤮
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide